More Whispers or Rumours | Page 8 | Vital Football

More Whispers or Rumours

The key factor, is Ashley is not enjoying it. Owning the club is a pain in the arse, and brings him unwanted attention.

I'm hoping he'll be gone within the season / a year; and I just hope whoever buys the club has better intentions - that is far from certain, as I pointed out to all, especially checheche on here, when the fat **** bought us from when Freddie was Chairman.

CuckFan - 23/9/2017 14:04

The key factor, is Ashley is not enjoying it. Owning the club is a pain in the arse, and brings him unwanted attention.

I'm hoping he'll be gone within the season / a year; and I just hope whoever buys the club has better intentions - that is far from certain, as I pointed out to all, especially checheche on here, when the fat **** bought us from when Freddie was Chairman.

I beg to differ. I think Ashley loves the attention he gets as whether positive or negative, it keeps his tat empire in the news.

One of the cash diversions in the club having to pay his tat company around an average of £1.25m a season for stock will be enough to give him a little spring in his step on a daily basis.

Aside from that, the city needs a boost in him leaving as the negativity has gone on far too long.

Sounds like something is gathering pace - I still think Qatar is a likely buyer whilst the World Cup potential - there are some noises been made that the Chinese government are trying to stop investment in foreign football because money is leaving there economy

CuckFan - 23/9/2017 14:36

We'll have to agree to differ then.

I think owning the club now bugs him.

Nee probs and you may be right. Im just well past any positive vibes at the minute.

It's like a dead weight around the city's neck.

Jackals Tooth - 23/9/2017 15:36

Sounds like something is gathering pace - I still think Qatar is a likely buyer whilst the World Cup potential - there are some noises been made that the Chinese government are trying to stop investment in foreign football because money is leaving there economy
Chinese have stopped the money leaving in such large amounts JT. They are used to taking it in vast quantities from this country.