More Sky Changes | Vital Football

More Sky Changes

Rex

Vital Champions League
City’s scheduled Carrow Road clash against QPR on Saturday, April 6 will now kick off earlier than planned on the same date at the new time of 12:30pm.
Reading’s midweek visit has now been put back a day to Wednesday, April 10 (KO 7:45pm).

So Sky co*ked up my Friday night trip on 6th March so I changed it to QPR so they are cocking that up too. I give up!

The EFL have sold themselves to Sky , and us fans are left to suffer consequences. Luckily for me this change doesn’t affect me , but I am sure it will affect others

Good news for me.
Work all day and take evening off.
Worked in my favour for once. Driving down to Portsmouth on Good Friday to get ferry to Caen to visit friends, who have just moved to west coast of France. I can
now watch it on iPad or in pub so more leisurely drive down. I would prefer to be at Carrow Rd in person......hindsight is a great thing!

Worked in my favour for once. Driving down to Portsmouth on Good Friday to get ferry to Caen to visit friends, who have just moved to west coast of France. I can
now watch it on iPad or in pub so more leisurely drive down. I would prefer to be at Carrow Rd in person......hindsight is a great thing!

Sadly it appears to be the young fans who do that.
I may be a dinosaur but its pubs and last minute into the ground for me.