More Millers Rumours | Page 8 | Vital Football

More Millers Rumours

14/01/23

New transfer window... new rumours!

Looking back over this thread, most of the summer transfer targets mentioned, who were signed by other clubs, either haven't done much or are now injured. Ex- Miller Sam Hoskins (mentioned by Lindum) has done well in L2, but I don't think that Warney ever tried to sign him.

Rumour on another well-known Millers fans website is that Eaves has been told that he can leave on a free transfer if a club comes in for him. No idea how true that is.

Last edited:
Mike, I think nowadays finances trump other considerations. Cardiff let us have Morrison and if Russell is behind a couple of others for a position then Huddersfield probably need to offload. I also see the rumour that Bolton want Eaves is again up and running. I hope it's true for Tom and for us.
There's a bloke called ladapo starting to bang them in at Ipswich. Worth a shout for us?:clown:
Hm, just checked the Huddersfield fans forum. They don't rate Russell too highly but who knows. Some mention that they are in for Rathbone!!! Without being melodramatic if we let Huddersfield have Ollie I think I'd jack football in. As bad as the John Galley deal and that took me thirty years to get over.:(

Last edited:
We are supposed to be talking to West Ham to take Conor Coventry on loan. 22 yo talented midfielder. Read the runes. If he comes then expect Dan to pack his bags for 'Boro. With Hugil and Fosu in I also expect Eaves and Ogbene to leave. Quite why Chieo would want to go to Swansea I find a little odd.

We tried to sign Conor Coventry when Warney was our manager, so quite likely there is still interest from RUFC. Conor Coventry played in the same Rep. Ireland U-19/U-21 team as Joshua Kayode.

Last edited: