More Gills please! | Vital Football

More Gills please!

jokerman

Vital Football Hero
Looking at the list of threads the day after a match. Hmmmm!

I'd do my bit but
A) I'm not there, and
B) I know fuck all about football

He tweeted again saying he's decided Gills are his second team and is coming down for a game !!! I reckon he'd been drinking - heavily :-)

Cheers Gents. Read the match thread and enjoyed it as it grew. Liked the comments about us too. Of course we knew we were a class act already

"We're the best behaved supporters in the land
(When we etc...)

Agree with the sentiment about more Gills threads please.

I know you lot back in UK are all political animals first and foremost, but come on. Gills & football matters more to us exiles.

Agree with the sentiment about more Gills threads please.

I know you lot back in UK are all political animals first and foremost, but come on. Gills & football matters more to us exiles.
To be fair, like I said, threads on here do seem to go on forever with a mind of their own. The Walsall thread about the teams now has over 50 replies, many with detailed insights. Personally I rather this than 5 threads about a game by attention seekers, each to raise a specific point.

I still feel whenever a worthwhile story on Gills or a former Gill comes out then a post is usually created, which will no doubt keep the exiles like you informed when otherwise you’d have to jump through hoops to keep tabs on local news, both from Kent and other counties.