Moose. 5k fine and 6 month ban for Lambo smash. | Vital Football

Moose. 5k fine and 6 month ban for Lambo smash.

Lucky boy its not a lot worse.

I'm guessing the insurers filed his claim under bin, so he'll have to be paying repair/write off costs too.

From the S2 thread:

"Also to add to this he walked off whilst me and my neighbours were trying to stop traffic and keep pedestrians away as shedloads of petrol was running under our cars and we were worried it would ignite.
Also saw him driving far too quickly upto banner cross a couple of weeks ago, obviously not learned his lesson yet.
He will end up killing either himself or an innocent driver or pedestrian - just hope it’s not in Sheffield."

It also looks like he's bought another car and crashed it. John Bee Ltd have posted on Facebook that they have his Audi RS6 in for repair.

Obviously even shitter at driving than he is at being a footballer.

Again, I really hope I can bump into him sometime, because I won't be holding back. Total piece of shit he is. Needs removing from the club ASAP.

If I was Jokanovic I'd go to Mousset on the first day of training and say:

"You're not any part of my planning for this season. As far as I'm concerned you're finished. You're a busted flush. You don't have what it takes to be a professional footballer and within 2 years you'll be retired."

See how he responds to that.

If it motivates him, great, we've got something of an asset again.

If it destroys him, great. Because fuck him.

Reading these stories you can't help but think back to the multiple times CW smugly claimed in interviews "we do our homework on players".

He did jack shit.

"You're not any part of my planning for this season. As far as I'm concerned you're finished. You're a busted flush. You don't have what it takes to be a professional footballer and within 2 years you'll be retired."

But we still be paying him mate. You seem not to like that bit.

The best we can hope for with Mousset is some French/Belgian/German club is daft enough to pay his wages, even partially.

It's now an excercise for the club to minimise losses as best we can. Over a million PA we're paying the waster.

Very difficult to motivate an Amoeba.