Money | Vital Football

Money

billytwodogs

Vital Squad Member
Seems a level headed manager and possibly the only one I can remember who is actually, in every sense of the word, wiping everybody’s slate clean and is giving everyone an equal chance to prove themselves.
Recalling all his charges and having a first hand view of what we have seems sensible enough and then he can make his own mind up as to who fits and who doesn’t.

Personally think he’s right and as a fan of both Cassidy and James, we need to assess those two and Muir in a set up. The midfield is a minefield, Donaldson, McLaughlin, Hawkes, Noble, I’m a fan of Featherstone but not sure at this point if he’s got what’s needed. We’re decent at the back, but for the lack of concentration which Money will put right.

Christmas is going to be an exciting time, yes I still believe in Santa but he doesn’t have white hair a beard and a red suit, he’s bald and wears BLK stuff, hallelujah holy shit where’s the Tylenol.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.

Two for the price of one.
:red:

Hoping a bit of Christmas magic can descend on the Vic. We certainly need it. Havant and Waterlooville will be no push overs tomorrow and we are poor at home. Fingers crossed for a narrow win.

There has been a couple of interesting articles in the Northern Echo regarding Money's philosophy - players turning up on time, with the right kit, keeping areas and offices clean and tidy, etc - which would suggest he has an 'Old School' approach. Sounds good to me as I believe everyone works better when roles and expectations are clearly defined.
Bringing back Hawkins and Cassidy is a 'no brainer' , whilst they are not worldbeaters they do have experience and won't be as eeasily intimidated as the likes of O'Neill, etc signed in the dog days of Bates' ttenure.

Hoping for a win this afternoon, and will settle to 1 nil with an oWN goal the difference.

Yes agreed. A narrow win and a clean sheet would be great. I was just wondering about that young CF signed on loan from Stoke, Butler I think his name is. He wont be getting a look in with Davis fit and the Accrington lad doing really well and at least two others who can play in central defence. Might as well send him back.

I would think Lee Bradbury was thinking how relieved he was at not getting the Pools job at full time. His players demonstrated a fitness, confidence and energy not witnessed in a Pools team this decade!

Though what the time wasting antics by H&W were all about is a mystery to me, sadly referees allow it to go on, but surely the FA need to take steps to stop it.

He must now, after the performance at Gateshead, be aware of the enormity of the task he has taken on!
Hopefully, the Board will back him in January with funds so that he can at least bring in a couple of much needed reinforcements.