Money Raised | Vital Football

Money Raised

lindumimp

Vital Football Hero
I guess this FA Cup run and the interest in the Imps at the moment must be generating quite a few more hits on the site. Any thoughts on how the money could go to the club. If a new training ground were to be found would it be a good idea to put it towards that? Just a thought.

If the other supporters groups also did the same. Redimps Travel, FPS etc then the ground could be named "12th Man Training Facility" :pointy:

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 11:08

I guess this FA Cup run and the interest in the Imps at the moment must be generating quite a few more hits on the site. Any thoughts on how the money could go to the club. If a new training ground were to be found would it be a good idea to put it towards that? Just a thought.

If the other supporters groups also did the same. Redimps Travel, FPS etc then the ground could be named "12th Man Training Facility" :pointy:

I think Jules posted that Vital Lincoln has raised in the region of £65 in the first 9 days of this month (year) so averaging just over £7 per day. Not bad going.

Also, I believe Jules donates money raised to the club already and they spend it. So its already in the clubs hands. :gent:

It's used to purchase sponsorships, so not donated (unless some is if there's any left over, but I'm not aware of that).

SalfordImp - 10/1/2017 11:24

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 11:08

I think Jules posted that Vital Lincoln has raised in the region of £65 in the first 9 days of this month (year) so averaging just over £7 per day. Not bad going.

Also, I believe Jules donates money raised to the club already and they spend it. So its already in the clubs hands. :gent:

Must of missed that post. Just interested to know how the amount of posts/hits is compared to this time last season when the wheels had fallen off.

Vitals used to pay quarterly so assuming a steady £7 a day that would be roughly £630 for a quarter if the posts/hits hold up for the rest of the quarter. Not bad for just wibbling about a football team! :gent:

Luke Imp - 10/1/2017 11:57

It's used to purchase sponsorship's, so not donated (unless some is if there's any left over, but I'm not aware of that).

Jules does that I believe.

Luke Imp - 10/1/2017 11:57

It's used to purchase sponsorships, so not donated (unless some is if there's any left over, but I'm not aware of that).

Might be nice to have a list of who or what has been sponsored? Keep it as a sticky so it enthuses people to post more.

People are always made aware when a player is sponsored. It also appears as one of the top banners (which automatically, and periodically, change - or did until the site layout changed).

Also says in the match day programme.

Luke Imp - 10/1/2017 14:26

People are always made aware when a player is sponsored. It also appears as one of the top banners (which automatically, and periodically, change - or did until the site layout changed).

It's been a long time since I bought a match programme! You are right Luke that used to have a page of players sponsored and I guess it still does. Just trying to think of inventive sponsorship ideas and incentives to increase posts on Vitals and maybe raise a bit more money in the process. I used to send out shares after a draw to the top posters once a month when I helped on the site. Probably worthless bits of paper now I know!

Jules used to do regular posts, but remember he does have day time job as well. He may start it again after reading this thread. Maybe you could PM him.

There used to be lots of updates on how much money had been raised by posts/visits. Not been much for a while.

SalfordImp - 10/1/2017 16:37

Jules used to do regular posts, but remember he does have day time job as well. He may start it again after reading this thread. Maybe you could PM him.

Paul, I will. Cheers, Rick K

Jules - 10/1/2017 19:17

New Banner added to the top and a few figures posted!

Jules , can I suggest we don't just look at the banners. How much have you raised in the last few months through this website and how much has actually gone to the club? Simple question, simple answer?

I will also ask questions of other fundraisers. Transparency is absolutely crucial when we are asking for money or support.

Rick K