Monday joke (ng) | Page 23 | Vital Football

Monday joke (ng)

This is racist shit. It's not just a joke.

Don't blame the gypsies for your fucked up life.

Racists not welcome here.

That's not racist , it's a joke that most people
can relate to. What 'race' are the gypsies in the UK?
What 'race' are you ?

From the first time this lad could eat solid food he would only eat Kellogg's Cornflakes. He was very tall as years passed he kept growing bigger and bigger. Still only eating Kellogg's Cornflakes. Then at the age of just 32 he died .The undertaker came around when he knocked on the door the lads mother answered it.The undertaker said to her "I've got the big box bring out the sun".

3 logicians go out for dinner.
After they sit down, the waiter asks if all three want water (US restaurant)
The first logician says "I don't know."
The second logician then says "I don't know."
The third logician then says "We all want water, please."

I had to have it explained.

3 logicians go out for dinner.
After they sit down, the waiter asks if all three want water (US restaurant)
The first logician says "I don't know."
The second logician then says "I don't know."
The third logician then says "We all want water, please."

I had to have it explained.

I don't mind if you explain it to me 🤗

I don't mind if you explain it to me 🤗

If the first logician didn’t want water, he could answer the waiter’s question -all three of us don’t want water because I don’t want water. If he wants water, he can’t answer it because he doesn’t know what the other two want. Ditto the second logician. He can figure out what the first one wants, but not the third. The third logician knows that the first two want water since neither of them answered no to the waiter’s question. He wants water so he can tell the waiter all three want it. The “joke” turns on how the waiter asks the question.

If the first logician didn’t want water, he could answer the waiter’s question -all three of us don’t want water because I don’t want water. If he wants water, he can’t answer it because he doesn’t know what the other two want. Ditto the second logician. He can figure out what the first one wants, but not the third. The third logician knows that the first two want water since neither of them answered no to the waiter’s question. He wants water so he can tell the waiter all three want it. The “joke” turns on how the waiter asks the question.

The funniest jokes are always the ones that have to be explained 😉

That one would have gone down well at a Brian Cox or Eugenia Cheng dinner party 👍