Momentum To Be Kept On Track | Vital Football

Momentum To Be Kept On Track

Well, that momentum is gaining in strength following victory over the 'Brakes' yesterday. We can win away at BPA on Friday and we can beat Tamworth at home on Easter Monday. Other slides will drop points. That table on Monday evening may prove very interesting reading.

Fingers crossed. I wish Oswell would restart scoring although he is making them - 4th goal against Leamington was bad luck on him but bounced out to create the chance.

Well LGC, it seems you got your wish granted!

This all bodes so well for County now. Players scoring again, a seemingly never-say-die attitude. Four wins on the bounce.

Please, please, please do not trip up on Monday against Tamworth. Just hope the weather doesn't spoil things as the forecast is a bit concerning at the moment.

It seems that your fears are founded, Cropped, as we are postponed!

Yes. Can understand it. My lawn was covered in puddles. So under the lights tomorrow then! Chips for my 10-year-old from the Friary on Castle Street. A pocket full of sweets and a chocolate bar to keep him sustained.

No drink before or after of course. Can't have everything... I will settle for a 1-0 victory!

We've had an April Showers day with rain and hot sun intermittently so I hope you have had the sun to dry out the pitch.
Fingers crossed for a good win the trouble is that teams near the foot of the table have all to gain and nothing to lose for going for it.
Shame about the postponement as no doubt a good BH crowd would have come.

Latest County News