Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Son

• Ndombele

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Rodon

• Total voters
Winks for me but Ndombele was hot on his heels, which says how good Ndombele was for sub.

I don't believe any of the starters deserved the man of the match. I voted ND. In the brief time on the pitch, he was more effective in everything he attempted than all the others put together.

I saw the poor show put on by Winks prior to his goal strike. One swallow and all that....

I went for Winks, then changed, then back to Winks, mainly because he played the full 90, and I also thought he was generally a lot better in himself.

N'Dombele, very close but was on a short time v a knackered Wycombe, so though excellent, not mom for me.

I went for Winks, then changed, then back to Winks, mainly because he played the full 90, and I also thought he was generally a lot better in himself.

N'Dombele, very close but was on a short time v a knackered Wycombe, so though excellent, not mom for me.

You see what happens when you watch a second time. You look deeper, maybe at one or two player performances to clarify your opinion. A perfect scenario for rating players.

I had 3 candidates, Winks, Moura and Ndombele. Although Ndombele was outstanding it was only a brief show and against tired Wycombe legs. Moura also didnt finish the game but IMO was better than some perceived. But Winks edged it for a complete performance and an excellent goal.