Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winks

• Ndombele

• Sissoko

• Total voters
Dele is looking much better of late. This is more like the Dele of old and it's great to see ahead of next season. For me I think Hojbjerg probably shaded it for man of the match. He was everywhere today.

Dele for me. He was everywhere and looked like he was enjoying it too and his after match interview hinted at next season. This Dele is worth keeping!

Dele is looking much better of late. This is more like the Dele of old and it's great to see ahead of next season. For me I think Hojbjerg probably shaded it for man of the match. He was everywhere today.

I hope that we can persuade him to stay now.

But it was most certainly Dele.

It's bewildering yet again that these two haven't had more playing time this season = what an absolute waste of talent, time and money - perhaps these two playing regularly might have got us into the Top 4.

Jose really was an egotistical ******.

Based on what we've seen in recent weeks, Jose has almost certainly cost Dele his England shirt this summer. Southgate was there again yesterday. Made me laugh when Neville was blowing smoke up Coady's arse and then Kane left him on it when he scored.