Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Son

• Lamela

• Bale

• Total voters
I’ve given it to Kane , because without his goals we would have lost.
Rodon did well but without any help he had no chance . He had to cover for both those each side of him .
It looks like Ledley is running out of ideas to sort this lot out .

There is no appears to be about it Teddy, the guy is lazy and has shocking fitness levels.

🤣🤣🤣 fair enough.

Im not suggesting he’s God but even with his shortcomings he’s a better option than both Winks and Sissoko.

I can’t help but wonder what if we’d signed Grealish and Bruno instead of Ndombele and Lo Celso?

🤣🤣🤣 fair enough.

Im not suggesting he’s God but even with his shortcomings he’s a better option than both Winks and Sissoko.

I can’t help but wonder what if we’d signed Grealish and Bruno instead of Ndombele and Lo Celso?
I don't think it would be any different.

Grealish and Bruno are given carte blanche to play. Their managers trust them and give them the freedom to influence the play.

Under our system they would be completely restrained. Bruno would be publicly flogged for the risks he takes.

It is between 3 of them
Lloris....did his job very well, saved us from conceding more.
Kane....did what he is paid for, score goals.
Rodon....being dropped in the deep end but came out of it with his head clear, did his job esp with the crap he had around him, well done young man, so gets my vote for mom.

Ndombele. Unsung but key once again. By far our most critical player for the future.

Ndombele. Unsung but key once again. By far our most critical player for the future.

Agreed, everything he does on the ball makes things happen in front of him and gives us the ability to score the way we do.

But this time it has to be Rondon - played well, but even he needs to be playing at RCB, not left and without a LCB, we're forever vulnerable, we're unbalanced.