Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Son

• Lamela

• Bale

• Total voters
I've not missed this mixture of fury and depression. International breaks are good for one thing at least.

Ndombele, classy whenever on the ball.
Strange how we see players so differently Sheringham...i thought he was lazy does not apply his ability as he should, he is slow to get things moving and I see no intensity in his play. He is a 'tricks' man but he flatters to decieve. He has little drive and I believe he is taking the piss big time.

Last edited:
He's not got the same sense of freedom here as he had at Lyon but the same questions are still being asked of him. Is his attitude holding him back? He's another that allows his head to drop instead of digging in, otherwise i think he's a fantastic talent.

Without Kane we would have lost for sure
I wouldn't be so sure. Different personnel, different tactics/formation. At least the alternative would've put in a shift for 90 mins and may have encouraged others to do the same. You can tell I am not happy with him. 2 goal and he thought the job was done, like the rest of them!

Hugo for me.

Jose gets a fat ZERO from me. Embarrassing that we have resort to bringing Bale on just to take a free kick! Why not rain others because Bale won't be around after summer..... nor Kane!

I
Jose gets a fat ZERO from me. Embarrassing that we have resort to bringing Bale on just to take a free kick! Why not rain others because Bale won't be around after summer..... nor Kane!

That paragraph says it all!! I broke up laughing when Bale came on and said out loud "what the hell for, panic move, this will end up in the stands".
Jose's lost it, times up!

Have to say Kane, but that doesn't say much for the rest. If they hadn't all been so busy trying to look for Harry all the time, somebody might have stood out in their own right.

Strange how we see players so differently Sheringham...i thought he was lazy does not apply his ability as he should, he is slow to get things moving and I see no intensity in his play. He is a 'tricks' man but he flatters to decieve. He has little drive and I believe he is taking the piss big time.

I think it’s his style that makes him appear lazy but I do take your point.

He is much more of a luxury player than a grafter that’s for sure.

Without him or Lo Celso yesterday though I think we lose that game. They were the only players imo that looked likely to create anything.

The only players worthy of consideration for motm for me were;

Lloris, Rodon, Ndombele or Kane.

Reggie put some decent balls into the box but his defending is getting worse if anything as the season goes on. I’m a massive fan but it’s ironic that Sessegnon went out of loan because Jose felt his defending us not up to it.

I think it’s his style that makes him appear lazy but I do take your point.

He is much more of a luxury player than a grafter that’s for sure.

Without him or Lo Celso yesterday though I think we lose that game. They were the only players imo that looked likely to create anything.

The only players worthy of consideration for motm for me were;

Lloris, Rodon, Ndombele or Kane.

Reggie put some decent balls into the box but his defending is getting worse if anything as the season goes on. I’m a massive fan but it’s ironic that Sessegnon went out of loan because Jose felt his defending us not up to it.

There is no appears to be about it Teddy, the guy is lazy and has shocking fitness levels.