Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bale

• Reguilon

• Total voters
Thought Gedson was good.
Vini took his chances.
Doherty was up and down and looked class for 90 mins as well.

Some good performances all round especially from Dele & Vinnie. Went with Harvey though cos he bossed the game for us today. Apart from some poor finishing he really looked the part.

Dele for me, even though he's still wearing his sulks!

Interesting comments on some of the other candidates. Just shows, if you allow them to play on front foot, they can put together a decent performance. I saw Doherty of old (Wolves).

Vini deserves more than 5 minutes cameos in PL. We need to pace Kane and Son over what's likely to be a damn long season. Get Vin and Berg firing and the outlook suddenly looks very exciting.

Not a game where a lot of judgement can be placed , but very impressed with Vinicius , Dele , White , ( who reminded me of Tom Carroll) and Gedson .
For all round effort , my vote goes to Gedson .
He put himself out there , didn’t hide , covered the whole pitch .
Him and Dele were out and out the best on the day .
Really pleased for Alfie Devine .

I think it is a joke to assess any of our players capabilities in this one of FA cup game against a side that are semi pro. I prefer to assess them when they are playing another premier leagus side. As an example, and I could have made the same comments about any one of our playerst, Ali put in a performance that is making many of you lick yer lips FFS he was never closed down and given acres of space to fart about deciding on what pass to make, which he did well, But he will never ever get that much time and space week in week out and so this is all pointless discussion.

Alfie Divine for me, 16 youngest ever Spurs play, played with composure and it takes guts to shoot on your debut like he did.

Everyone else did what you'd expect from them, Harvey had another good game and is continuing on the progress rate I said he would 3 years ago.

Couldn't see the point of playing Sissososo.

Sid for me, he did exactly what he gets paid to do, score goals.

My other two were White, everywhere, or Devine, youngest Spurs goal scorer ever, he was a picture of happiness after he scored.

For me Dele played well, but remember he was playing against 8th tier semi-pro footballers, I want to see him do it v International Pro' defenders, that's my opinion anyway.

I gave it to Dele.

Gedson definately worked his socks off but Dele, partly down to the level of the opposition always looked willing to take a chance and make it happen.

He did a flick at one point that lost the ball and they countered - I thought Jose would have a field day with it, but nope not a word lol!

For me 3 or 4 in the mix but will go for Gedson. Bit hit and miss at times but for a guy who has had no time and is likely on his way out he didn’t stop for the whole 90 minutes. Appreciated full on effort.

the reason we went to a CL Final was cause of Dele's Flick in the 95th Minute in Amsterdam. So no Dele Flicks, no CL Final. Cant see why Jose and others are picking on his flicks.