Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sissoko

• Dele

• Bale

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Decided to vote now. I just watched MOTD and that one run by Bale was the highlight of my viewing pleasure.....and the best thing we did all game....if he had been on from the start he would have converted the Kane 'hit the bar' free kick, and who knows. So pissed he is not given 4/5 full games on the trot to show he still has quality, cos apart from Kane and Son (sparingly when he scores, cos apart from some great goals and the odd assist for Harry, he does not deliver much more, especially wehen we need it...) no one else has any class out there.

He has been in charge for 18 months with mainly the same squad of players we have had for years. So no this is not a transition.

I'm not comparing this squad to Citys. I will however compare this squad to anyone from the top 6 down.

Jose has been taken to school by many weaker managers ever since he arrived here.

His tactics are dated and his approach is not going to work anymore.
What of Klopp? Was he schooled too?

No team in the league is a patch on City's. They're an anomaly as far as i'm concerned. As for Utd, Liverpool & Leicester... not a chance. We compare favourably to the Evertons & Chelskis & that's who we should be mixing it up with.

Bale did one bit of skill and he is back . People forget his poor cross to Dele when he was running free and the dribbles that went know where. It's the same rubbish we see with Son and Kane one bit off skill foesznot wipe out the dross before that. More consistency then we can star saying yeah Bale is back

Bale did one bit of skill and he is back . People forget his poor cross to Dele when he was running free and the dribbles that went know where. It's the same rubbish we see with Son and Kane one bit off skill foesznot wipe out the dross before that. More consistency then we can star saying yeah Bale is back

Yeah lets see more consistency first....give him a ball in the dugout to play with cos he never gets real chance to be consistent on the pitch...you need to be picked for that to happen....Bale aint back and maybe never will be....but we dont know....do we.

We are a team in transition. New manager, new system, new players, new challenges. Until such time we can field a settled Jose team i do feel it's a tad unfair to compare with the finished article like City.

when does it count as settled? If the team isn’t settled after 18 months manager has to take some blame. He’s signed quite a few players, said he was happy with the squad he inherited and praised Levy for getting deals done he was happy with. Considering 2nd season is when you’re supposed to see the best of Mourinho when do you propose it is fair to judge him?

Yeah lets see more consistency first....give him a ball in the dugout to play with cos he never gets real chance to be consistent on the pitch...you need to be picked for that to happen....Bale aint back and maybe never will be....but we dont know....do we.

He has played in Europa games and other cups and not shown anything. Yet one bit of skill and everyone is forgetting he has been poor for every match he has been in so far and produced one bit of skill in what has been a poor season from him.

I stayed away from this until I'd calmed down, but as others have said Tanganga has shown once again that he can be a PL player. I'm happy that given the chance he can now prove that.

He has played in Europa games and other cups and not shown anything. Yet one bit of skill and everyone is forgetting he has been poor for every match he has been in so far and produced one bit of skill in what has been a poor season from him.

I said last week it might be one flash of what he can do would be enough to set his mental off switch to on, that little bit of skill may well have been that moment.

What is more interesting to me is he did it from the centre, not from the wing, this could well be the moment everything changes this season for Bale.

I said last week it might be one flash of what he can do would be enough to set his mental off switch to on, that little bit of skill may well have been that moment.

What is more interesting to me is he did it from the centre, not from the wing, this could well be the moment everything changes this season for Bale.
Am with you there Ex, For me Bale is say an old type inside forward, working closely with "Our Arry".