Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Bale

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Lucas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rodon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I've gone through the first eleven and I can't think of one that justifies it. So I'm going with Bale just for the quality he provided once he was on. It's much easier of course coming on when the game is stretched and defenders are tired but without him we probably wouldn't have even drawn the game.

Bale look so comfortable when he came on. It just shows that he is that extra level above everyone.
Hard to pick a man of the match as I thought there were no stand out players, but most put a good honest shift in, bar Kane and Son as per usual. Reguilion's regression in ability on the ball is a worrying trend.

Bale look so comfortable when he came on. It just shows that he is that extra level above everyone.
Hard to pick a man of the match as I thought there were no stand out players, but most put a good honest shift in, bar Kane and Son as per usual. Reguilion's regression in ability on the ball is a worrying trend.
Agreed about the effort from nearly every player today. I thought there was a lack of quality all over the pitch though until Bale came on. He's not only quality himself but he makes the players around him play better.

Bale , he should have been on from the start .
Son should never have got off the coach .

Ditto.

Shouldn't be long before we hear that Son is off too. He's still not signed the last very big offer we made him, so I expect him not to be here next season as well. Would still hope I'm wrong because on his day he's still capable of being a special player., he just has had one of those days for months now.

Ditto.

Shouldn't be long before we hear that Son is off too. He's still not signed the last very big offer we made him, so I expect him not to be here next season as well. Would still hope I'm wrong because on his day he's still capable of being a special player., he just has had one of those days for months now.

And on most daye recently he has become a special needs player!