Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sissoko

• Lo Celso

• Clarke

• Total voters
Doherty for me. Believe it or not he had 30 more touches than any other Spurs player. He also had 20 more passes. He also didn't concede a single free-kick. I really enjoy the balance that Doherty and Reguilon bring to this side. I also thought Davies played well tonight and Sanchez looked way more solid.

I thought Sissoko, Dele and Son moved us up a gear when they came on.

Nice start from Vini as well. He could easily be given my MoM.

Gone for vinnie with two assists and looking capable....doc and Reggie solid, holjbe better than winks, Bale needs time, subs did well...Davies a good cb Option

2 assists and making the right run to force the defender into an OG. involved in all the goals. Great start for the guy who doesnt speak the language.

Vicious for me . Showed he is up for it and not just here to play a bit part .
first game in England . When he settles in he will be a great asset . Shame he didn’t score . Did everything else though .
Davis joins the “interesting “ club . Played well .
him and Hart organised the back line well

Vini for me. Great first touch and awareness to set up the first goal. Would have scored if it wasn't for the own goal. Assist for the third and very good all-round debut. I can see him playing with Kane on occasions.

For me it was between 3 of them Hoj, Lucas and Vinicius, with Davies was just behind them, so I gave it to Lucas, non-stop energy being a pain in the arse to their defence all night.

Great debut from Vinicius, who are ya? lol! excellent

Hoj, controlled well, becoming the DM we have all been waiting for, excellent.

Davies played a true captains game, very good.

Hoj for me. I am not a fan of Winks, so I think Hoj more or less carried the midfield all by himself.

Vin looks comfortable and will grow in the PL. Davies was driven by the armband and took responsibility well. No reason not to put in similar shift without the armband.

Putting in to the context of the opposition, they all did their job without needing to work up a sweat!