Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davies

• Tanganga

• Vinicius

• Total voters
Ndombele for me. Close one though. Sissoko and Hojbjerg were also excellent.

So was Dier, he did everything in the first half and we looked solid as a rock, much of that was due to him, his positioning, tackles and interceptions were spot on - and he only hoofed the ball once lol!

Ndombele for me , ran the game at his pace , wanted the ball all the time , went back deep to get it , drove forward and used it well . His pass to Son was perfection , in placement and weight . Sonny didn’t need to break stride .
Brilliant performance .

So was Dier, he did everything in the first half and we looked solid as a rock, much of that was due to him, his positioning, tackles and interceptions were spot on - and he only hoofed the ball once lol!
Dier has been an excellent centre back recently . Commanding .
It can’t be a coincidence that Ledley is back at the club . . Great to see .

For me it was Sissoko, he was everywhere, ok a couple of gripes, but I thought he probably had the best game he has had for us.

Second choice....N'Dombele, starting to really look like the player we bought, and what a pass to Son for our 2nd goal.

Third choice...Dier starting to look good, kept things simple, probably as Walt said due to the influence/coaching by the King.