Modesto & Anigo OUT!! (?) | Page 8 | Vital Football

Modesto & Anigo OUT!! (?)

A former colleague of mine had a son in the same academy year. It was common knowledge amongst the parents that Huddlestone's dad took him out and McGugan's attempted to do the same but struggled for takers.

Believe whichever version you want, it doesn't really matter either way.

Are you sure you are not confusing the two?

McGugens dad did take him out of the Academy; he took him to Chelsea where he did not fare to well, only to come back with his tail between his legs

I see Matt Hancock is talking about shutting UK Cities down to stop the spread of Covid 19

This will have huge implications for the EFL.

There will be no scope for delaying fixtures for an unknown period of time; putting the league on hold for say a month will be out of the question.

I see in other sports, teams who have had games postponed have been informed that the un-played games will most probably by declared as nil nil draws as there is no space in the calendar for replaying the games.

Not sure how that will impact on the play offs

The article I read suggested in the event of a fully fledged pandemic the leagues would either be suspended and resumed at a later date, or simply cancelled for this season.

Potentially denying us promotion and Liverpool the title.

A trade I'd be willing to make.

The article I read suggested in the event of a fully fledged pandemic the leagues would either be suspended and resumed at a later date, or simply cancelled for this season.

Potentially denying us promotion and Liverpool the title.

A trade I'd be willing to make.

I was out driving after posting that; the programme I was listening to alluded to all Competitions being cancelled; that could happen as early as tomorrow.

da fuq making stuff up for a change. This weeks making stuff up thingy: How long you have to be in an academy to be a product of said academy.

Next week: What came first the football or the goal?

Cracking

So if player has come from another academy before coming to us

Is he not a product of that academy

I would say which ever academy first had you should be where you should say you are the product of that academy

I know Cardiff were quite rough, but.....

Can't say I have had my appendix out but a month return from internal surgery sounds quite optimistic

He wont be able to train for about a month IMHO

Be surprised if he's back before a minimum of 6 weeks

So if player has come from another academy before coming to us

Is he not a product of that academy

I would say which ever academy first had you should be where you should say you are the product of that academy

Its production, you should get the gist of that ffs.

It doesnt matter how many processes it goes through the exit of the player from the final academy is the product.

Its production, you should get the gist of that ffs.

It doesnt matter how many processes it goes through the exit of the player from the final academy is the product.

So our new signing who came through the Arsenal youth academy and went to Barcelona

When he plays for us is he the product of the Arsenal academy because that is what they are saying he is

Or is a product of the Barcelona academy

Or once he plays for us is he the product of our academy 🤣🤣🤣

He's also going into our U23s which effectively is the old reserve side df.

Do you get it now? Please say you do or I will have to step up a gear and that will ultimately result in insults and a meltdown from your good self.

Now lets move on

I cannot find any reference to the change in Loan system for EFL Clubs; do you have a link Polly?

As for the wage ceiling; I just cannot see that happening.

How will it work for Clubs relegated from the PL?

They have parachute money which means they can spend far in excess of 20m per season.

The PL would never agree to that move and both Leagues are supposed to be working together nowadays.

As far as we are concerned; I cannot see us agreeing to that move; our wage bill in the last set of accounts was 27.8m, that includes all of the Acadamy players and staff which do not count towards P & S.

Nevertheless we still have a wage bill significantly higher than 20m and I do not see that dropping in the latest accounts by much, if at all, as we have had to pay players off to leave - Yacob, Murphy, Milosovic and Cummings spring to mind.

Re quote for loans. Have looked everywhere and am wondering if I dreamt this. I can find UEFA and premiership club reductions but not EFL. Scrub that.

He's also going into our U23s which effectively is the old reserve side df.

Do you get it now? Please say you do or I will have to step up a gear and that will ultimately result in insults and a meltdown from your good self.

Now lets move on

Shit
Shit
🤣🤣

The point remains the same though even with that terrible example