MK.. Stuffing needed.. | Vital Football

MK.. Stuffing needed..

cornypomp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Ok, MK visit the park tonight, and we need to make up for lost points after the Coventry and Fleetwood games. We owe MK one after them showing us where the goal was on three occasions in Bucks. They are not on a bad run of form either with 5 unbeaten. This is going to be a grinder of a match I reckon, and hopefully it'll be MK coming out of it as mincemeat.. PUP PPU.. :clap::thumbup:

Last edited:
Good start, long way to go yet though. Cannon's goal seems to have stung MK into a flurry of action. Good to have Andy Cannon back. I wasn't expecting it. We don't want any silly mistakes costing us tonight our early advantage. Fleetwood are 1-0 up against Sunderland at the moment which is advantageous to us really.

Oh dear.. not best pleased with that. Turned my back for a minute and MK put one in the net after the penalty. It just shows how crazy the table is too. Drawing 1-1 has dropped us down to 8th below Oxford. I'm struggling a bit with the stats though. MK with 70% possession.. oh brother!

Last edited:
Not able to go to this as I'm at work (not for much longer, last shift Thursday night and redundancy beckons), so following occasionally on line. Have we really only had 33% possession?
Still we're up on the only stat that matters!

Oh my.. this is a battler, and for all those decrying John Marquis.. eat humble pie. Something tells me this has got a lot of action to come..

Not able to go to this as I'm at work (not for much longer, last shift Thursday night and redundancy beckons), so following occasionally on line. Have we really only had 33% possession?
Still we're up on the only stat that matters!

35% now Lemmi.. ha ha.. two yellow cards though, Burgess and Cannon. Cannot afford to lose either of them.

Coventry-Rotherham 1-1 which is advantageous..

Could do with a Sunderland equaliser, mind you we have to play Fleetwood at home.

I'm willing the time away now. 2-1 and 3 points in the bag. Since Harness has come on he's creating a bit. I like him, good player.

Yeah, you're probably right on the Sunderland-Fleetwood positions, I never was any good at maths.. MK down to 10 men, red card..

That's it we've got the 3 points. I can go to bed happy.. ha ha.

Good to see you online tonight Lemmi.. :thumbup:

Onward, and hopefully upward we go..