MK Dons | Vital Football

MK Dons

cocopops

Vital Youth Team
In the bottom two and look like they will get relegated this season ,AFC Wimbledon on the other hand won yesterday and look like staying up,justice indeed if the plastic Dons play in a league lower than the real Wimbledon,serves them right for what they did to their fans all those years ago :rotfl:

I've been to the old MK Dons stadium, the one they shared with a hockey club. The place was a dump. On the other hand their new stadium looks, on TV quite snazzy.

Think i'll stay well clear about the two Dons clubs as the issue is emotionally charged and TBH i'll stay well away from that debate.

It should never have been allowed to happen Tudor,just to take a club from its fans and roots and relocate to a new town purely for financial reasons was wrong,the cheeky sods even kept the Dons nickname,I hope that the MK Dons get what's due and drop into the National League where they belong,their stadium was empty and lifeless when I visited a few years ago,far to big for the catchment area

Let's hope so Baubles,what the fans of AFC Wimbledon have done since their club was taken from them and moved up the M1 by their spiv owner is truly remarkable :clap:

I quite agree that Wimbledon upped sticks and moved to Milton Keynes and just abandoned their fans, what did they expect of the fans?

AFC Wimbledon have rightly grown up and attained the fan base that should have been treated better by the owners who could and should have stayed in the area.