MK Dons | Vital Football

MK Dons

• Thread starter Deleted member 11413
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11413

Full strength squad, playing well, poor opposition. Free opportunity to move back into the automatics
It is not impossible for Blackburn to drop points today either, so a chance to go top as well.

4-0

Depends how we start with selection. Hope Cook goes with the positive , trying to win approach rather than the negative don't lose option.

MK Dons are playing better than their league position might suggest so I don't think a cake walk will materialise .....this is the time of the season when the result is really all that counts so we need to go at these lot from the off and an early goal should settle nerves both on and off the field.

2-1 Wigan.

Mk Dons have only lost once in their last 5 games WWDWL, and are fighting for their pace in L1 so will not be the pushovers that some people believe.
We should win, but not as easy a game as at first sight

Another clean sheet 2 -0 Latics.
Also expect Blackburn to win so we will not go top yet.

Massey again. Ffs the man is useless. Someone please explain what he did last week to warrant another starting place?

Should be a comfortable win but probably more like a normal home style workmanlike performance.
Can't understand why James is not playing again and Colclough.

Win at Rochdale and we will be as good as 6 points clear, with 6 games left and for me that is good enough for promotion.

We can then concentrate on keeping Blackburn off top spot.

Well done today Latics. Will gets his place back and bangs in three. Well done Will. Great to bounce back and win like this. Looking forward to Tuesday now. Come on.

Easy, what more is there to say about that.
Dack injured, I do hope he misses some games ?

Good win that. After half time, we had to come out positive. They may not have deserved their goal, but if they had a decent start to the second half, it could have spelled trouble. As it happened, we were class.

Was surprised that Massey was playing but overall he made a decent contribution but still needs to improve.
Cant help but think he would have been slated if he had made the same two mistakes that Morsey made in quick succession, the first of which directly gave away their goal.

Yes, good performance and done Cook for starting Massey who had a decent game along with everyone else.
MK proved a handful upfront and could have made it more difficult.
Grigg motm based on his hat trick but could have gave it to any number and thats the difference this season.
Looking good for auto.

Good display, comfortable victory. Thought Powell and Grigg were excellent and it appeared Massey has had Cooks boot up his backside all week as made a decent contribution for a change. Disappointed with the goal conceded, dunkley, Morsy and elder didn't cover themselves in glory with that.

Thank god it was all over when Roberts contrived to miss from about two inches. I also have to mention the officials particularly the referee and that clown in front of the east stand, absolutely atrocious the pair of them.

Looking forward to Tuesday now when another three points should leave us comfortable. Utft.

Good 3 points and overall that's what matters. Sam did a lot right apart from a minor blip for the 1st...Burn had a poor day...Massey not quite as piss poor as usual ..lost the ball a lot but good cross for our 3rd...Jacobs best game he's had for ages but Grigg mom obviously.

Best home performance of the season in the league since Pompey I thought. They were a decent team as well I thought. But second half especially we were outstanding. If Nick Powell plays like that in every game between now and the end of the season, we’ll win every game and go up as champions.

Good 3 points and overall that's what matters. Sam did a lot right apart from a minor blip for the 1st...Burn had a poor day...Massey not quite as piss poor as usual ..lost the ball a lot but good cross for our 3rd...Jacobs best game he's had for ages but Grigg mom obviously.