MITROVIC GOAL CELEBRATIONS | Vital Football

MITROVIC GOAL CELEBRATIONS

newzealandtoonfan

Vital Squad Member
What is it with this sad excuse for a striker/footballer.
Why does he see the need to slap his players like he is in a bar fight? During both goal celebrations in the Villa game he pushed Gouffran and the 2nd goal he slapped Dummett around the head like he was fighting someone? I wish he could play like that as well.

Just a little rant. What a waste of space this guy is. An an International player to boot? Fuck me sideways. :10:

PieMag - 21/2/2017 22:05

I wound't like to be in front of him if he were to score a hat-trick!

Thankfully (or not) it's highly unlikely to ever happen.

I agree with Smithers though. He changed the game last night.

I think it's time for a little tweak against Bristol City as we need a bit more pace in the forward areas. I would play Games or Anita at right back and push De Yedlin into the right wing spot and push Ritchie into the number ten role. I would also replace Gouffran with Atsu and have a right go. You can't argue with our position but our football is mindnumbingly boring. It was pure nightmare sitting in the Gallowgate library watching that shite on Monday night. Me and my mates all agreed that this league must be shite if we are top. The fact that Brighton and Huddersfield have far more points than clubs in their respective positions in previous seasons appears to back up that point.

PS - I would also play Lachaar at left back instead of Dummett as well as painting the wheelie bin ginger and putting it in place of Colback. If we get winds like last night it will a lot more fucking mobile.

You'd think we would be more adventurous with a struggling Bristol City at home next who have their top scorer missing in Tammy Abrahams. He's scored 18 of their 42 league goals.

They are also in the worst form of their life with a record run of league defeats in a row of 8.

Mitro is a borderline lunatic in my view, as well as a very limited footballer. But I do agree he changed the game on Monday night with his link up play. I think largely because Villa had a workmanlike plan for our starting formation, but couldn't adapt when Gayle went off.

To add, our next opponents Bristol City have added to the worst run in their history by losing again for the 9th game in a row. If any game is ripe for Mitro to have a go in, it's the next one.