MITRO... | Vital Football

MITRO...

So Mitro on his way now to Fulham and we still have the penalty missing Horsaloo and we supposedly have a world class manager.Can anyone please explain the logic,I am totally lost on this one.

Me too mate, Mitro is crap imho, but he is better that Joselu. The least crap player should play, we did that for years with Shola.

They're both crap. It's like arguing over who's the slightly less ugly woman. The fact either have pulled the shirt on is a perfect example of our current standing.

Neither may be good enough but one is significantly better than the other. The better one has been shipped out.

Exactly. They are both the type of player that epitomise this dreadful owner. Painfully inadequate for a club that brags of, in my time, Davies, Robson, MacDonald, Keegan, Cole, Ferdinand, Beardsley and Shearer. These days, even Quinn stands head and shoulders above.

Joselu staggers me. I can't imagine how he makes the starting lineup. He's genuinely inept in front of goal. He's a waste of a cross. He must be brilliant in training and gets stage fright the instant he sees the crowd. It's either that or Benitez has been using him to illustrate precisely how weak the squad is; a wee bit of highlighting its failings. It hasn't worked on Ashley though, because he couldn't care less.

When you think of those mentioned above and what we have now, it makes you want to cry. We have the only billionaire that does not want to pay.

Mitro getting good reviews from Fulham fans for "being a handful". Of course he didn't score, but he will get a few at that level I am sure.

Colback is getting good feedback on Vital Forest, I'm sure we will give good reports about Slimani when he is 'up and running',

They'll both do fairly well at that level, so not surprised. Fulham fans probably won't object to the odd booking - or worse.

We may find out a bit about Slimani on Saturday. My guess is, though, that he'll be a loan striker up front against the MoneyBags. So, good luck with that.

Fulham fans seem to be raving about him today. He didn't score naturally but joking aside it sounds like he had a good game in the win against Villa.

I just don't get the Mitrovic obsession. He's not good enough. He's let the side down numerous times with his stupidity, and in poor teams and later a poor league he's unable to perform or hold a starting place.