Mischief Making Thought | Vital Football

Mischief Making Thought

Basha73

Vital Football Legend
Last season at around this time Birmingham were the beneficiaries of Huddersfield ‘rotating’ their squad somewhat which ultimately helped keep them up.

This season the shoe is sort of on the other foot in that we now have to play both of their relegation rivals.

For the most part I want us to finish with a flourish but the mischievous side of me is thinking that karma would have struck if we were to lose both games and send them down this season.

Additionally it would also make sense from a tactical point of view. Blues are likely to be strengthened next season whereas I doubt either Bolton or Barnsley will trouble the upper reaches.

I know rules were changed and AK will be going for wins but anybody else having similar thoughts...?

To be honest, my anger last season was and still is directed at Huddersfield. What they did stank and was morally wrong. Birmingham can only beat what was in front of them.

Regardless of strength, etc, if you ask me who I want to play next season then it is 100% Birmingham and Bolton over Barnsley.

Our record at Oakwell is shocking (2 wins this century) but we do occasionally win at St Andrews.

I would like to beat Barnsley and send them back down.

I would LOVE to beat Cardiff and fuck up their season

Happy to throw the game against Bristol to screw Derby

Happy to let Bolton have whatever result they need against us

It's lovely to be in a position to not care about results any more

To be honest, my anger last season was and still is directed at Huddersfield. What they did stank and was morally wrong. Birmingham can only beat what was in front of them.

Regardless of strength, etc, if you ask me who I want to play next season then it is 100% Birmingham and Bolton over Barnsley.

Our record at Oakwell is shocking (2 wins this century) but we do occasionally win at St Andrews.

I would like to beat Barnsley and send them back down.

I would LOVE to beat Cardiff and fuck up their season

Happy to throw the game against Bristol to screw Derby

Happy to let Bolton have whatever result they need against us

It's lovely to be in a position to not care about results any more
Can’t see us beating Cardiff or Brizzle but like you I would rather beat the former.

Not a fan of either Bolton or Barnsley but think they will be more beatable than Blues next season.

Although it wasn’t Blues who misbehaved they certainly profited from Huddersfield’s actions so I would get a little satisfaction from the universe righting itself in that respect.

I want us to win all games left...next season is next season nd last season was last season...i want to be entertained...nd gain as much places in the table as possible...even just for statistical point of view...

I'd hope we finish as strongly as possible - don't really care about any other side.

It's good though that Bristol in 11th could potentially still make the playoffs; Derby have Boro, Cardiff & Barnsley to play at home & Villa (who are guaranteed a play off spot already) away.

It would be nice if we did get a point at Cardiff, just to upset Warnock!

Hope Britt & Bamford score at PPark too!

Isn’t Bamford injured? Thought he was strechered off having really hurt himself?

I really hope that Derby have shot their bolt now so them dropping out of the playoffs and Cardiff dropping in would suit me fine.

Apparently Blues have a tough run in so may well go down without our help.

I'd hope we finish as strongly as possible - don't really care about any other side.

It's good though that Bristol in 11th could potentially still make the playoffs; Derby have Boro, Cardiff & Barnsley to play at home & Villa (who are guaranteed a play off spot already) away.

It would be nice if we did get a point at Cardiff, just to upset Warnock!

Hope Britt & Bamford score at PPark too!

I want Cardiff to get automatic promotion. I'd rather have Fulham in the play offs if Derby are going to be in there

I want Cardiff to get automatic promotion. I'd rather have Fulham in the play offs if Derby are going to be in there

I'd rather Derby don't make the playoffs.... Rowett looked very unhappy in his post Burton interview.... Nigel, despite the impending relegation, looked delighted!

I'd rather Derby don't make the playoffs.... Rowett looked very unhappy in his post Burton interview.... Nigel, despite the impending relegation, looked delighted!
I would hate for Cardiff to get auto and would also rather watch Derby continue to implode and stay out of the play offs.

As for Nige and Burton I loved the result but am a bit gutted as I wanted Burton to stay up. They are a well run, family oriented club and there should always be room in the Championship for a club like that.

I would hate for Cardiff to get auto and would also rather watch Derby continue to implode and stay out of the play offs.

As for Nige and Burton I loved the result but am a bit gutted as I wanted Burton to stay up. They are a well run, family oriented club and there should always be room in the Championship for a club like that.

It is a shame about Burton going down - I'd hoped it would be Sunderland, Hull & Brum!

With 3 strong sides coming down, West Brom, Stoke & Southampton plus Wigan & Blackburn coming up - Championship looks very tough again next year.

With 3 strong sides coming down, West Brom, Stoke & Southampton plus Wigan & Blackburn coming up - Championship looks very tough again next year.
TBF OKD I think we say that most years and every year it turns out to be crap. I certainly can't see West Brom being up there.

For West Brom a lot will depend on who the manager is and who stays. I think they are a stronger team than their form suggests and the lack of a goal scorer has done for them this season.