Mings the unmerciless | Vital Football

Mings the unmerciless

If he's playing against us on Friday suggest all our forwards wear masks. At best theres an argument he's the clumsiest footballer in the EFL. The fact he looks down at the player and still has a fully extended leg when he makes contact with the Reading players face doesn't help the view that it was accidental.

He wants bannin for at least 6 games,disgustin.UTCB

As I said on S2, that **** Mings needs a lengthy ban and possibly even jail time. That is fucking GBH IMO. Bloke had to have an emergency nose op and probably a ton of stitches.

No room for that shit in football.

I had a glance at the vital Villa forum and most i saw were sayin they dunt know what all the fuss is abart it was clearly an accident.Wonder what they'd be sayin if he'd dun it to Grealish or any Villa player.UTCB

No retrospective action cos the ref saw the incident,wor a load of bollox,yet again the Football authorities mess up BIG TIME.UTCB
Their own rules just don't make sense in that they prevent them from looking at such incidents.
It's about time they revised the rules so that they can take the necessary action in such cases eg when the world's 'clumsiest'player comes under your jurisdiction.

No retrospective action cos the ref saw the incident,wor a load of bollox,yet again the Football authorities mess up BIG TIME.UTCB

Wonder what would happen to a Manager if he went to the ref and said 'Watch out for Mings stamping all over my players' ? I've no doubt that if that was Grealish it would have been mentioned in the Houses of Parliament......

This "no retrospective action" situation is a farce. If that's the rule then VAR is also redundant as the referee has also seen the majority of those incidents and made a decision. What's the difference? Unbelievable Jeff