Mind your own business | Vital Football

Mind your own business

Canary Kevin

Vital Squad Member
Over the five windows since relegation in 2015/16, Norwich City have made a total profit of £56.9m on player transfers, the highest of the 92 football league clubs.

A game we really must win . A defeat would leave with just a single point from the first 3 games .,Get two up front , go for it and put the Blades under pressure from the off

£56.9m plus the £70m parachute payments and we have ended up with a very ordinary squad of loans , free transfers and cheap German players who are fit for the lower reaches of t(e Championship

as long as we score a few on Saturday it seems most of the fans will be happy and positive even if we do lose 5-3, 6-5 or 4-2.

this one will !

Daniel says:
August 16, 2018 at 1:24 pm
8 goals in 3 games. Yes, no change from last season, at all. Might be worth getting better advisers because there’s a big difference from last season to this.
Firstly, we’re scoring goals and they’ve came from all over the pitch. Secondly, you’re point about Srbeny is quite honestly ridiculous. Had he been more composed in front of goal, he could’ve had a brace. His movement off the ball and hold up play has improved massively over the summer. That’s clear for everyone to see. Suggestions of bringing in the disruptive Oliveira over him are laughable. For a start, Nelson’s movement is terrible. He’s never where he should be. Thirdly, against Stevenage we had 4 one-on-ones, all of which were missed. On another day, we would’ve won comfortably. Finally, I do wonder why some of you even go to the games or claim to be supporters. Never anything positive to say about the club (Not including you Tuckster, as you’re generally positive).

I won't

DRAYTON GREEN says:
August 16, 2018 at 2:27 pm
A typical cliche plastic reaction.
Sounds like someone who think they know a lot about football and that everybody else does not.
It may be worth you growing up. If you have been a regular supporter for 50 years then you could consider claiming to know more about Norwich than me.
Its about passion, wanting to win and getting together with friends before games in pubs all over the country and not making sarcastic comments on web sites quoting tedious information.
8 goals in 3 games. 1 point from 2 league games and a poor display against a league 2 club.
These are statistics to make any plastic fan happy but not supporters who want their club to be
ambitious and win games, not settling for a defeat just because 3 goals are scored.
Scoring goals from all over the pitch. Conceding goals all over the pitch.
A lone striker needs to score goals. Srbeny is simply not good enough. A miss hit shot for one goal in
6 months is not adequate.
You are laughable if you seriously consider it best to play a league 1 standard striker who cannot score
over a better quality player who may be disruptive. If he is still here and being paid then it may be the manager and his narrow minded tactics, team selection and substitutions who should not be at the club.
I have personally watched Curran, Cross McDougall, Boyer, Reeves, Fashanu, Deehan, Drinkell, Fleck, Sutton, Roberts, Martin and Holt play and score many goals for Norwich and Srbeny will never ever reach close to their standards. I will not settle for third best.
One on ones are of no use if they are missed. Last season ( on another day ) they did not go in which is why
we scored a pathetic amount of goals. Its way too easy to count goals that should have been.
Its the ones that go in a win games that count.
I wonder why plastics go to games, eat popcorn, spend more time looking at stats than supporting the team
and are happy to lose.

Well argued DG . That’s half the problem with our cub and the Smiths know it . They don’t have t o call for investment as the sad happy clappers accept second best gladly . No one is angry about our TWO unnecessary relegations that hat wrecked our club , but are more happy with losing 3-4 at home and just managing a draw in the last 8 seconds of a game . Not good enough for me , Draws and (especially) home defeats are unacceptable. Where we should be right now is in t(e Premier League and we should all be very angry that our owners , Board , Managers and players TWICE threw it all away , and not wetting our pants over a 3-4 home defeat