Millwall v Forest match thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

Millwall v Forest match thread

Is this thread still going?!

Well - since it is - yet another damning survey is out. This time a colossal 220,000 people were surveyed!

- 56% say we should remain in *the* European Single Market.
- Only 85% of Leave voters would do so again. (92% of Remainers.)

The tide has turned. Time for the real will of the people to be asserted.
#PeoplesVote #RemainerNow

Ha ha, try typing in the two words 'Syria debate' in Google search Itto , I think you will find quite a few hits and regarding making no sense, yes hands up my fault, I forgot you find it hard to grasp any information that veers away from the government narrative.

OK, for your benefit and anyone else who doesn't understand what's going on and why MSM is not talking about it I will try and make it as simple as possible by asking Itto a few questions.

Can you tell us who illegally occupies Golan heights?

Under international law who should really be in control of Golan Heights?

What other natural resource beside water has recently been discovered in Golan Heights?

Which company has been granted rights to explore for this resource?

Who sits on the board of this company?

What nationality are these people?

We will await Itto answers.

However, sometimes, as regular readers know, Itto tends to go on vacation when faced with tricky questions so just in case this is one of those times I'll post this bit of info below (don't read if you want to wait for Itto answers)

QUESTION: Mr. Armstrong I live in Israel and today I listened to your podcast with Macrovoices. At some point you mentioned that there is more oil in Golan heights than in Saudi Arabia -and this oil belongs to genie energy. Is it true? How can it be that nobody knew nothing about this in Israel? Are you sure 100 % about this information? I will be happy to know more about this.

best regards

EP

ANSWER: Yes. This is one of the best kept secrets. You can imagine that if this went into production, then the disputed Syrian land issue occupied by Israel would come to the forefront. This is why it gets no play but this is one reason Obama was working to overthrow the Syrian government. They would not have political people on the Strategic Advisory Board if they did not need political strings pulled.

Politically, you have the Pipe Line from Qatar being one major issue that was to compete with Russia in selling gas to Europe, which is why Putin is involved. He is not involved in Egypt, Israel, or even Afghanistan. This is the reason why Putin has an interest in Syria and the mainstream media of course championed Obama claiming he was defending children. Then we have Genie Oil and strategic oil reserves within occupied Syria. Just look at the people who are are heavy hitters on the Strategic Advisory Board of Genie Oil! Not bad for a company nobody has heard of and the glaring issue is why do you need heavy hitters like this just to pump oil? Location! Location! Location! The mainstream media is not going to report on this issue. They even have Rupert Murdoch on their Strategic Advisory Board. This is hush hush in the mainstream media.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...il-in-the-golan-heights-than-is-saudi-arabia/

:tank: :blah::blah::blah:

Maybe you don't understand 'non sequitur'?
I was trying to have a chat with a minority of posters on here who are interested in discussing Brexit. That obviously doesn't include you.

Yet again you have jumped to the wrong conclusion. Quelle surprise.
In this instance you think I am some sort of zionist that supports Israeli occupation and their defiance of international rulings.
I am not.
I presume you got this impression because I called out your bullshit about the holocaust (among other claptrap you have spouted - e.g. NASA, 9/11, JFK, Sandy Hook, and so on - the list is endless). You should really be more confident in your own skin. You're a special flower and just as entitled to your opinion as anyone else. But you don't have the right to an unquestioned opinion. If you put it out there, it can be shot down and ridiculed for being nonsense. If you don't like it, then dry your eyes and go back to your InfoWars echo chamber.
(Btw, why has a critical assessment of Alex Jones' bullshit been removed from YouTube? :eek:)

See folks, It was predicted we wouldn't be getting the answers very soon, Itto try to avoid giving them one way or another.

Maybe it's because board members of Genie Oil on Golan Heights include ….

Jacob Rothschild, OM, GBE
Chairman of the J. Rothschild group of companies and of RIT Capital Partners plc. Chairman of Five Arrows Limited. Lord Rothschold Chairman of the Rothschild Foundation.

Michael Steinhardt (SAB Chairman)
Noted Wall Street investor and Principal Manager, Steinhardt Management LLC. Founder Steinhardt, Fine, Berkowitz & Co

Marry Landrieu
United States Senator from Louisiana from 1996 to 2014. Senator Landrieu served as chair of the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. In her capacity as chair, she sponsored and passed the U.S.-Israel Energy Cooperation Bill. The bill fosters partnerships focused on developing resources such as natural gas and alternative fuels, on the academic, business and governmental levels.

And Richard Cheney
46th Vice President of the United States. Vice President Cheney also served as President and CEO of Halliburton Company and U.S. Secretary of Defense from 1989 to 1993.

https://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

Itto states ...

"I was trying to have a chat with a minority of posters on here who are interested in discussing Brexit. That obviously doesn't include you. "

OK, I'll ask Itto this question.

What was one of the main reasons behind majority of voters in th UK voting for Brexit?

As we know Itto prone not to answer tricky questions and more than likely retort to his limited labels of conspiracy theorist, racist, anti- semantist ect..in reply

With that in mind I'd hazard at an answer and say migrant crisis had a hand in it , and where did these migrants come from?

Syria?

What I am trying to demonstrate to Itto is that if he had his cognitive dissonance mental disorder recognised and he had understood about his lying governments and its controllers ( Rothschild et al) sponsoring terrorism and bombing the shit out of the likes of Syria we would not have no migrant crisis / Brexit in the first place and saved a lot of internet space from his inane ramblings on Brexit.

But no, he continued to have his head in the sand, kept taking his blue pills and now we brink of WWW3.

This man below was brave enough to take a stance and paid for it with his life, if only more were like him, they cannot kill of everyone.

BxRDQBnCUAAmhEm.jpg

you false flaggers are all satanists sent by the Jew controlled Bilderberg group to create a systematic new world order.

It’s attack on basic Christian freedom so THEY can employ mind control techniques that feminise mankind to control population growth, cancer is made up euthanasia, they’re attacking humanity with ultra sonic mind control death rays, they are proven to be adding chemicals to jet fuel, but not so they melt steel beams, so they control the weather.

They’re systematically destroying the top soil & that’s getting into the eluviation layer & once it’s there it cannot be got rid of.

Then there’s the water, I have spoken with bioengineering people & they don’t drink the water, it’s fluoridated & they’re adding aluminium sulphides to control everyone.

Wake up people.

Is this thread still going?!

Well - since it is - yet another damning survey is out. This time a colossal 220,000 people were surveyed!

- 56% say we should remain in *the* European Single Market.
- Only 85% of Leave voters would do so again. (92% of Remainers.)

The tide has turned. Time for the real will of the people to be asserted.
#PeoplesVote #RemainerNow

Source?

But every poll is telling the same story.
If the No Deal (whatever that means, presumably no trade deal) nightmare scenario comes close, then the Express and Telegraph were both reporting a poll saying the public want a second referendum a couple of months ago.