MILLERS v BRENTFORD - 1 December 2020 | Vital Football

MILLERS v BRENTFORD - 1 December 2020

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
Brentford are the visitors to the New York Stadium but what will the score be?

THIS IS AN 8PM KICK-OFF

SCORING

Ten Points for the correct score prediction
Five Points for predicting the correct result eg you have the home team to win 3-1 and they win 1-0
Three Points for predicting the correct Millers Score
Two Points for predicting the Oppositions score

PREDICTIONS IN FOR 7.30pm on Tuesday please.

Bit of a dilemma this one. We are at home (tick), bit of a mixed bunch regarding our form at home against them, we played well on Saturday (tick) although many media sources didn't think we did (tick as that might make Brentford think they've got an easy game), we are on the telly with millions looking on (not sure if that's a plus or not)!

I'm going 1-1 and hope I'm totally wrong in a good way

I'm going for a draw. If we play like we did against Bournemouth then we will take some beating I.M.O. As you've already said Caz, it's a mixed bag of results against the bees but this time (and there aren't many), we've actually beat them more times than they've beat us, and that makes a refreshing change from being the underdogs/outsiders. At the moment I daren't predict a Miller's victory in case I jinx them, ha-ha, silly innit? Anyway, I'll predict a draw and go for the same score line that we saw against the cherries at the weekend, and a similar performance would be great too ......

Rotherham United .. 2 .. 2 .. Brentford :wahey:

The score was

Rotherham 0 Brentford 2 (oh hum)

So I make this

10 points are going to DIGGER who correctly said the Bees would get a two-nil win.

AX gets 5 points for saying that Brentford would win

And 2 points will go to NEZ and MILLIE who both said that Brentford would score twice.

BUT PLEASE Check that I've got this right!

All seems fine so I've updated the table

DIGGER has now caught up with AX and they are both in first place - well done! Everyone else is where they were!

Thanks to all for having a go!