Miller's Ranked No1 in Yorkshire | Vital Football

Miller's Ranked No1 in Yorkshire

miller4life

Vital 1st Team Regular
This came up on my phone's news app from the Yorkshire post it ranks all the club's around Yorkshire and we are number 1 ranked team

Attachments

• IMG_20211127_071047.jpg
    IMG_20211127_071047.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 2
They deserve all the praise for the fantastic form they're in, but let's not drop our guard for one minute because if we keep this up we'll have promotion clinched before March is over, we're that good.

Love your optimism Nez and really hope you're right. How would it feel to go into the last month of the season knowing we were already up!

When we're in a position like we are at the moment I begin to get a bit giddy Caz and I start to look at previous seasons statistics and I can tell you that our current figures stack up very nicely in comparison. Our current points total is only four off the figure that we were relegated by last season and we've still got five more games to play before we even get to half way through this season. The figures can be manipulated in all sorts of directions but nobody knows what the future holds but if we carry on at the same rate then we'll end up with 90+ points, and in most cases that's automatic promotion. Just a matter of time I would say. And if we hadn't had the wobbly start to the season losing three in our first six then we would be well in front at the moment. I've not been this giddy in a long time, ha-ha. Time will tell ..... :unsure: