Millers out on loan 2020/21 thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Millers out on loan 2020/21 thread

Decision could still be changed before kick off time - who knows... but they also said bar/refreshments facilities will be open.

I don't think anyone has a clue to be honest, Mike. I'm still trying to work out how going to the pub at 7pm and leaving at 10pm is any different to going at 8pm and leaving at 11pm. Or footballers elbowing or fisting each other before and after a game yet when they score climbing all over each other is working?

But, that's not for me to have to work out thank goodness.

Let's hope all goes well tomorrow for everyone involved! I can't make much sense of what has been restricted and what hasn't.... in football or everyday life!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional - Jake Cooper in Gateshead squad for tomorrow's behind-closed-doors friendly game v Hartlepool

Last edited:
26/09/20
Kayode and Cooper in starting line-ups, Hull on bench

FT Update:
COOPER (Gateshead, Friendly) played whole game , L1-4
HULL (Matlock T., NPL Prem.) unused sub (I think), W2-0
KAYODE (Carlisle U., L2) played whole game, L0-1

Matlock T. scheduled to play again on Tuseday, at home to Bashford

Last edited:
Re Jake Hull - I can't see his name on the team sheet - 1 Shaun Rowley 2 Adam Yates 3 Lewis Turner 4 Sam Egerton 5 Ryan Qualter 6 Mark Lees 7 Reece Kendall 8 Danny Greenfield(17 Spencer Harris 80) 9 Liam Hughes 10 Andre Johnson (18 Osebi Abadaki 56) 11 Declan Walker (15 Alex Byrne 77) Other subs: 12 Andy Bond 14 Callum Dolan 16 Kade Coppin 19 Chib Chilaka

But they did have a crowd of 295

Jake Hull - His name was on the MTFC website team sheet before the match. Possible mistake on there or maybe he was injured during the pre-match warm up or something? Strange!

Must have been wrong yesterday when I saw it!

Hey, we all get things mixed up, especially when new players are involved! I'm confused with some of our players who have changed shirt numbers from last season.

There could easily have been some late changes... by the way, they beat the mighty Stafford Rangers 2-0, which was more than we could do on a couple of attempts!

Attendance on MTFC Official site given as 453 now. They were allowed a maximum of 600

Last edited:
29/09/20 Matlock T. v Bashford tonight .
NPL Prem. game.
Hull (No. 14) is on the bench

FT 2-2. Sounds like an action packed game, but I don't think that Jake Hull got on as sub.

Attendance - 444

Last edited:
Wonder why he's not getting some minutes on the pitch, can't imagine our management team will be impressed - unless he's got an injury?

30/09/20 Just been announced on TalkSport Radio - National League, and feeder leagues North/South , fixtures will go ahead (minus Macclesfield), behind closed doors, and clubs will receive a government subsidy to compensate for lack of paying fans. First 2020/21 league fixture for Jake Cooper is scheduled for 10/10/20, but there is an FA Cup qualifying round before that.

Last edited:
03/10/20
Kayode and Cooper starting, Hull on bench

KAYODE (Carlisle U., L2) played whole game , W1-0
COOPER (Gateshead , FA Cup Qual. Rnd. 2) played whole game, L1-2
HULL (Matlock T., FA Cup Qual. Rnd. 2) sub on 83 min, W1-0

None of them scored.

Gatehead and Carlisle U. have midweek fixtures too, next week.

Last edited:
05/10/ 20

Gateshead are playing a National League North game at Bradford Park Avenue tonight, so Jake Cooper could be in action again.
I went there for the Millers pre-season 2019/20 friendly. We won 5-1. Quite a decent ground for the level Park Avenue are at, real ale in their clubhouse, friendly atmosphere, etc. So much has happened since then(!), and I don't think that any fans are allowed in tonight.

Update 1 : Cooper in Gateshead starting line-up ( Squad No. 16)

Update 2 : HT score 1-1

Update 3 : FT score Bradford PA 1 Gateshead 2
Cooper played the full game (didn't score)
Good start to the league season for "The Heed". They got as far as the play-offs in 2019/20.

Last edited:
06/10/20

Carlisle U. are scheduled to play in the EFL Trophy tonight, but Joshua Kayode will not be playing as he is away with the Rep. Ireland U-21 squad. (Source: Carlisle News & Star)
Update : Result - Sunderland 5 Carlisle U. 3

Last edited:
10/10/20

Carlisle U., Gateshead and Matlock T. league fixtures going ahead today as scheduled

KAYODE is still away with the Rep. Ireland U-21 squad.

HULL not in Matlock T. squad today (reason unknown)

COOPER in Gateshead starting line-up {NLN game).
Played whole game, booked , L0-1

Last edited: