MILLERS MAN OF THE MATCH VOTES v Crewe, Wimbledon, Cheltenham, Scunthorpe, Charlton | Vital Football

MILLERS MAN OF THE MATCH VOTES v Crewe, Wimbledon, Cheltenham, Scunthorpe, Charlton

Status
Not open for further replies.

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
Having to put a few up but please VOTE for Your Millers Man of the Match in each game!

Saturday, 25th September - v Crewe

Tuesday, 28th September - v AFC Wimbledon

Saturday, 2nd October - v Cheltenham

Tuesday, 5th October - v Scunthorpe (Papa John Trophy)

Saturday, 9th October - v Charlton

Last edited:
25/09/21 Crewe (H) M.O.M. - Rathbone.
Smithy generally played very well though, and if he had put away one of his chances , I would have picked him instead.

Crewe MoM Ollie Rathbone

If we had another 10 of his skill, attitude & energy then we would steamroll through this division to challenging at the top of the championship

Wimbledon M.o.M. - Rathbone.
If Smithy had taken a few more chances, I would have chosen him. The combination of the work done by the two of them kept the Dons pinned back in their own half for a lot of the game, except for the latter stages (Official "Possession" figures are a bit misleading)

Wimbledon MoM - RATHBONE

Special mention for REG who I thought played particularly well.

Rathbone again .... we might as well give him the Player Of The Season trophy now

Has he had a bad game, or even an average one for us? .... I don't think so.

Someone will want this fella soon, but we should demand £5,000,000 at least.

Cheltenham Town away 02/10/21

RUFC Official Twitter site gave a choice of REG, Smith, Grigg, Barlaser. I wasn't at the game, but REG got his first Millers goal, and we kept a clean sheet, so I've voted for him. He has been in good form for the last couple of games.

Last edited:
04/10/21
REG got 66% of the total vote in the RUFC Official Twitter poll. (y)
Interview with him on RUFC Official website.

Last edited:
05/10/21
Scunthorpe U. (H) EFL Trophy

RUFC Official Twitter has given a choice of Bola, Odoffin, Ladapo, and Grigg. Warney has said Vickers. Hull has also been mentioned by a Millers fan on RUFC Twitter. Make of that what you will.

Last edited:
Wasn't at the game, but Odoffin scored his first Millers goal in a competitive match and it sounded like he had a decent game- so I'll vote for him. He was also voted M.o.M. on RUFC Official Twitter

Last edited:
Mom Scunny
Nobody really stood out again
Vickers was tidy but I’ll go with
Jake Hull for that goal saving tackle

Having had time to watch the highlights of the games I now have an opinion!

Saturday, 25th September - v Crewe - Ollie Rathbone

Tuesday, 28th September - v AFC Wimbledon - Ollie Rathbone

Saturday, 2nd October - v Cheltenham - Got to be Reg - great strike!

Tuesday, 5th October - v Scunthorpe (Papa John Trophy) - Hakeem Odoffin

Status
Not open for further replies.