Millers injury news... | Page 8 | Vital Football

Millers injury news...

When I say "99 minutes", it could be longer than that if we are winning or drawing, plus time added for throw in /free kick /corner to be wrongly awarded , and chaotic goalmouth scramble where the ball somehow ends up in the back of our net... just going on previous experience! Thanks ref...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
From what I can find it's Marc Edwards' first game this season - what a game to give him for his first one! Let's hope he likes home sides.

Paul Davis (Advertiser) Twitter - Chieo injury : going for scan tomorrow (Monday).

Update - scan showed no serious hamstring problem. Hopefully Chieo will be back in action soon.

Last edited:
09/09/21

Paul Davis (Advertiser) Twitter - Chieo Ogbene is back! Fit enough to play - not sure if that means for the full game though

Last edited:
Who knows. Mike!

After thinking Bola had gone off with an injury then told it was fatigue then it was said it was because we wanted to be fair when one of the Donny players was going to have to come off and both went down to ten men today I've seen where he had cramp!

Pick anyone from that I suppose!

And, apparently, it depends if he picks Sadlier or Bola to start to whether Ogbene starts too.

13/09/21

BBC Radio Sheffield 6.30 pm - Ferguson is definitely out for tomorrow, Wood and Mattock are "doubtful". I don't know if the presenter has any inside information, but he said that Warney likes 3-5-2 and is unlikely to change formation, despite four goals conceded at home and all the injuries too . It was also mentioned that Odoffin could possibly play at centre back.
Hmm... could be several players out of position... again :(

Last edited:
I'd got it in my mind that Odoffin was a defensive midfielder - not really built like a centre-back is he.

We could do with a Craig Morgan/Ray Mielczarek at the moment.

Not heard anything about Harding, was surprised he wasn't in the starting eleven when first saw the team news. Reg played well.

Mattock seems to get injured opening the door but he looked OK last night, put a couple of tackles in.