Millers injury news... | Page 14 | Vital Football

Millers injury news...

Paul Davis (Advertiser) Twitter - Shane Ferguson has his foot in a protective boot. Jordi Osei-Tutu has a leg injury, but could be fit for Saturday.

Will Warney consider playing Joshua Kayode out wide if needed (where he sometimes played whilst on loan)? or Bola?

I've not actually seen Bola do anything wrong when he's been on the pitch. Admittedly, JJ has been hit and miss but maybe he could do with a long run in the team (and surely League One is the place for him to have had that). I've given up wondering why Georgie Kelly just seems to spend his time running up and down the touchline on match days - if the lad isn't fit now I doubt he ever will be.

I've not actually seen Bola do anything wrong when he's been on the pitch. Admittedly, JJ has been hit and miss but maybe he could do with a long run in the team (and surely League One is the place for him to have had that). I've given up wondering why Georgie Kelly just seems to spend his time running up and down the touchline on match days - if the lad isn't fit now I doubt he ever will be.
I look in on various forums and everywhere people are asking what's going on with Kelly. Surely the club could tell us? And for what it's worth I agree with you on Bola and think JJ should have been used more. If not now, when? If we go up presumably he'll be out on loan again - it's bloody daft!

29/04/22

Paul Davis (Advertiser) Twitter - no new injuries to report from the Sunderland match. Freddie Ladapo did not travel with the team to Sunderland and was not at the NYS for the Oxford match, so make of that what you will.