Millers At Home To Norwich - Prediction | Vital Football

Millers At Home To Norwich - Prediction

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
How will the Millers go on this weekend at home to Norwich but with no Gaffer in the dugout?

SCORING

Ten Points for the correct score prediction
Five Points for predicting the correct result eg you have the home team to win 3-1 and they win 1-0
Three Points for predicting the correct Millers Score
Two Points for predicting the Oppositions score

Prediction in for 2.30pm on Saturday please!

These are difficult times that we're going through and this is one of the toughest games we'll have this season. Having looked at our record against the Canaries it isn't too good. W9 D11 L16, but the record evens itself out a bit when you look at just the league games against them, which reads, W9 D9 L12 which isn't too bad a record against a bigger club than ourselves. Even so I can't bring myself to predict a win for us but I can see us getting a well deserved draw and another point to keep us ticking over nicely. I do hope that I'm wrong though (as I usually am), because a win is just what's needed at the moment after we've thrown away points in recent games.

Rotherham United .. 1 .. 1 .. Norwich City

The score was

ROTHERHAM UNITED 1 NORWICH CITY 2 (oh dear, oh dear, oh dear)

No ten points to give out as nobody was spot on but 8 points are going to MERRY who said it would be a Norwich win and the Millers would score one goal

DIGGER gets 5 points for saying it would be an away win

With 3 points off to NEZ for saying the Millers would score once

And AX and CAZ get 2 points for saying Norwich would score twice

BUT PLEASE Check I've got this right!