Mike is staying then | Vital Football

Mike is staying then

keith margam

Vital Football Legend
That makes two players that want to stay -
Mike VdH “I have to reflect on what went wrong and what was good. I hope I can help the club come back to where it belongs next season.”
Tom Carroll “We must look to reflect, rebuild and bounce straight back next season. With the squad we had, we should not have ended up where we did in the table. But now we have to look forward and try to make sure next season is a lot more successful than this one.”

Hope Mike does stay, one of our most consistent performers last season I thought and will do well in the championship next season.

van der Hoorn has gone under the radar a lot this season. Looked a better player than Mawson. Only a handful of games he has struggled in and for the most part has done well. He'll boss the Championship if he keeps it up.

He looked good in a back five, back four not sure, but he’s had a good season and I’m glad he wants to stay.

he's sure to be first team regular again next season, but who will be alongside him? All our other defenders are leaving aren't they!?

Unless Mawson is sold injured he will still be here and maybe have to wait until the January transfer window to run away. If we are in with a chance of promotion by then, perhaps he’ll stay. Bartley and Fede unsure yet, but Press speculate that Bartley will be allowed to go for 6 mill with Leeds favourites to sign him. I think it’s important we keep the nucleus of the squad, after all we did well against Championship sides last season in the cup games. The template is Burnley who bounced straight back up keeping most of their squad intact.