Mike Hine | Vital Football

Mike Hine

Also saw a twitter announcement that someone from the comms team had also left. Is there a problem at the club - many seem to be leaving

Also saw a twitter announcement that someone from the comms team had also left. Is there a problem at the club - many seem to be leaving

For the comms team I think it’s just moving up the ladder.

If I remember last season one of them joined Liverpool and Grant Browns son moved to Derby then downsized to Man Utd so probably just loving to bigger organisation.

I am not suggesting any intrigue here. But haven't seen anything official from club about Mike Hine leaving. Normally there would be a thankyou for his six years service and a good luck message for the future. Only seen his own tweet unless I have missed something. I am sure someone will put me right if I have!

In the thread about MA leaving someone had posted what 'his mate' who works part time for Lincoln had told him. That we are letting lots of back room staff leave because of our financial problems. Clive is looking to pull out and we are hoping 'The Americans' will step in to save us. Typical Fishy fare.