Migrant boats | Vital Football

Migrant boats

We voted to be out and we are, and when the transition period comes to an end, then we will not be signed up to the Euro Courts of Justice, who are trying to shaft us greatly over this matter. It is maddening, but wait for January...

farage has called it an invasion

hummmmm, it does make you wonder why men of fighting age are coming over here

We haven't got a full Brexit yet. But I agree we need more gun boats.

We've got nine on order.

farage has called it an invasion. hummmmm, it does make you wonder why men of fighting age are coming over here

Farage likes a bit of hyperbole. I don't think you need to get too paranoid about it in the context of civil unrest. I will be happier though when our coastal defenders can take the boats in tow and take them back to Calais. The French of course are desperate to get as many of them across the Channel and out of their juristiction as possible.

Sorry
We've got nine on order.

Farage likes a bit of hyperbole. I don't think you need to get too paranoid about it in the context of civil unrest. I will be happier though when our coastal defenders can take the boats in tow and take them back to Calais. The French of course are desperate to get as many of them across the Channel and out of their juristiction as possible.
FKB, I'd forgotten that.

I think the challenge will be we will lose the legal basis to return them to France once we’re out of the EU - so expect more funny business from the bloody French And more to make the trip ! Can’t see an easy answer to this one .

And alas looks like the Europeans have rejected us retaining the Dublin regulation . So we won’t be able to return them from whence they came . No easy answers on this one , but le French will be rubbing their hands with glee . Barn door will be left open as of next year . Any one seen Bozza ? I ‘ve heard Rishi doesn‘t turn his phone off !!!

We could upset the EU27 and take them to the Internaitonal Court in The Hague
...and use their ECHR laws against them as more than one member didn't follow their rules.

We could upset the EU27 and take them to the Internaitonal Court in The Hague
...and use their ECHR laws against them as more than one member didn't follow their rules.

Suspect the rules are only applicable between one EU state and another EU state . They’ve rejected our ability for legal redress in rejecting our request for the Dublin regulation to continue . No duck eggs .

Maybe I should have been a brief . Would have saved myself some brass . Ha !!

International Law is international and the EU are part of it

Then isn ‘t that law applicable now anyway ? Can’ t see a quick resolution Chippy through the European courts, move slower than an asthmatic ant carrying heavy shopping. but to my mind it’s not a priority issue with Covid & a recession , and there isn’ t a quick solution in any event . Climate will get warmer , more crops will fail , more conflict , people on the move , etc . It ‘s inevitable sadly . Poppinjays like Farage have no solutions .

Need the economy unlocked and moving , a laser focus on the granular detail for that one issue from our politicians . I’ d prefer to see our Gaffer front and centre , not on holiday again .

Then isn ‘t that law applicable now anyway ? Can’ t see a quick resolution Chippy through the European courts, move slower than an asthmatic ant carrying heavy shopping. but to my mind it’s not a priority issue with Covid & a recession , and there isn’ t a quick solution in any event . Climate will get warmer , more crops will fail , more conflict , people on the move , etc . It ‘s inevitable sadly . Poppinjays like Farage have no solutions .

Need the economy unlocked and moving , a laser focus on the granular detail for that one issue from our politicians . I’ d prefer to see our Gaffer front and centre , not on holiday again .
I don't think you voted for his party SBS?