Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dele

• Lo Celso

• Total voters

Matic

Alert Team
No more football to play. Who do you think was the most important midfielder in the squad this season?

I have included those who have left, just for inclusion.

Hojbjerg, because it's over a full season. Bentancur has out-performed him in te second half of the season though.

We still need an upgrade on Pierre.

It's a tough one. I think Skipp was on course for being our best, but Bentancur's arrival was the catalyst for our midfield to go from being a mess, to be dependable. He has lifted the quality in Hojbjerg and they both have a great relationship there now. Before Roddy arrived I thought Hojbjerg was having a poor season.

Bentancur for me. Skipp and Hojbjerg runners up.

Much as with Romero and Dier where for me Dier won out, Bentancur helped to change our season round but Hojberg never let us down with some very reliable displays. May not be the top class but gives his all.

This is hard for me because Skipp was by far our best midfielder until his injury. Rodrigo has really stepped up though since Skipp's injury. It's going to be interesting next season with Skipp fit Sarr coming in Alfie hoping to challenge more. Move on Hojbjerg while his stock is high and try and get a creative cam

This is hard for me because Skipp was by far our best midfielder until his injury. Rodrigo has really stepped up though since Skipp's injury. It's going to be interesting next season with Skipp fit Sarr coming in Alfie hoping to challenge more. Move on Hojbjerg while his stock is high and try and get a creative cam

It would be a brave move selling Pierre, but his stock will never be higher.

That money could be a great down payment for an ambitious player like Neves.

Bentancur...his additional much like Kulu's revitalized our midfield. He saved PEH's season for sure.

Now in my opinion we need some added creativity in the midfield though....next to Bentancur

Hojberg by a margin.
Skipp barely played the 2nd half of the season
Bentacur has shown what he will bring but hasn't been the top midfielder in every game since he arrived. Next season I have no doubt that he will be midfielder of the year.
The others aren't worth mentioning.

Why bother adding the names of Alli, Lo Celso & N'dombele; they stank the place out for half the season and were loaned/sold since January. Only Muttley, Onedaysoon & Ex will be voting for any of those.:LOL: