Messi poll | Vital Football

Messi poll

How many goals in all competitions will Messi score next season if he is permitted to join the EPL?

• 0-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-9

• 10-14

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 15-19

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 20-24

• 25-29

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 30-34

• 35+

• Total voters
Me neither. It's just a bit of fun. He's a joy to watch although I can't get over his tax avoidance, which mysteriously hasn't been mentioned yet.

"the transfer could be priced at € 160 million , this would imply an obligation for the Manchester club of € 32 million per season to fill the culés coffers.

Even so, the key will continue to be in the € 700 million clause and the need (or not) to make it effective"

Me neither. It's just a bit of fun. He's a joy to watch although I can't get over his tax avoidance, which mysteriously hasn't been mentioned yet.

I saw him once in the flesh and he was masterbate.

I suppose that's because he was playing for Argentina and not Barca though.

By all accounts, he is supposed to be a bit of a C U Next Tuesday and yes, he and some of his current and former Barca chums are tax dodging C U Next Tuesdays.

Maradona and Messi are not my favourite Argie footballers of all time by the way. Oh, no? No! My favourite player of all time is Mr Juan Roman Riquelme!

01-F747-F0000004-B0-3990806-image-a-24-1480606932888.jpg

A true playmaker. He was technically sublime. Some football brain. He was stylish, graceful, elegant with unrivalled flair. Creative, vision for a pass, and could beat players with unbelievable dribbling. You could always rely on him for a goal too. Deadly from set-pieces.

Also, what I loved about Roman was his ability to hold off tackles and opponents. He wasn't big and strong but he used his arms well to protect himself and was never easily shrugged off the ball. I think most South American greats have a certain toughness besides great ability.

Villarreal built a team around him and almost got to a Champions League final, but sadly he missed a penalty against Arsenal in the semi-final. What might have been, eh? Won the Copa Libertadores three times. Argentina could have won the World Cup in 2006 if Pekerhead didn't sub him against the Germans.

What a maestro. What an artist. What a legend. (y)