Merseyside Reds v NUFC | Vital Football

Merseyside Reds v NUFC

How it is still just 1-0 is a mystery to me. Some poor performances so far by the visitors. I think the ref has covered more ground than Shelvey.

Clark makes too many crucial mistakes for my liking. Lets face if you take ASM out of the team we are pretty mediocre as an attacking threat

Camera panning on a Liverpool sub with play going on. Next you see Joelinton in a decent scoring opportunity :oops:

That's us safe now and Ashley passes go again. Robbed of a goal at the end and justice partly done. Aside from a weird finishing line up with Shelvey in the back 5 and a knackered Saint-Maximin getting the full game, a point is an excellent result.

I think that if Willock comes back on loan or signs permanently, he will become part of a select group of cockney's who we as Geordies take to our heart a la Sir Les , Rob Lee and Warren Barton .

That disallowed goal was a real kick in the balls but to come back and score again showed great courage. Really good point should be safe now.

Great result but how wasteful are Liverpool? Dubravka Man of the match. Willock (who should be signed) and Wilson have to start. When the Willock goal went in that was as much emotion as I've felt as a Newcastle fan in ages .

Didn't watch it but heard they played well!

Apparently only Shelvey was yet again another passenger who almost gifted Mane a goal with one of his "Hollywood" passes but in the wrong direction.

Always good to get a result over these scouse ***** and even better if it helps to prevent them finishing in the top 4.