Merry Christmas | Vital Football

Merry Christmas

Wurzel

Vital Football Legend
As a non-believer I still think this time of year is great to be with loved ones, and enjoy ourselves, so all the best to you and yours, may santa fill your sack with goodies, and let there be peace on earth (or at least in your house).

:51:

Happy Christmas everyone. May your God go with you, that you understand or whatever you believe in or don't. May the spirit of the universe give you all peace this Christmas time..

:51: :51: :51:

Happy Christmas to all Villa fans everywhere. May 2014 bring us all more cheers than tears (and maybe a long awaited reunion with the FA Cup - almost 50 years is far too long).

UP THE VILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously you believe that Christmas is a time for miracles, starchild, (FA Cup!!) but I'm not going to contradict you. The BBJ family wish all VVs and their loved ones a very happy Yuletide season.

Wurzel - 23/12/2013 10:37

As a non-believer I still think this time of year is great to be with loved ones, and enjoy ourselves, so all the best to you and yours, may santa fill your sack with goodies, and let there be peace on earth (or at least in your house).

:51:

End of year celebrations pre-date Christianity so don't feel like a hypocrite. :17:

starchild65 - 23/12/2013 18:05

Happy Christmas to all Villa fans everywhere. May 2014 bring us all more cheers than tears (and maybe a long awaited reunion with the FA Cup - almost 50 years is far too long).

UP THE VILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closer to 60 years sadly......

sirdennis - 23/12/2013 10:46

Ooh our leader isn't going to be happy .

If cheese was mentioned it could tip him over the edge.

Lol... But it is now Christmas, so it is fine. November is not.

Cheese never is!!!

Happy festive doo dah to you all.

I know that many on here like me do not have a faith. Also there are many that do. I realise how lucky I am to have my family and friends and to have a decent time when so many in the world are suffering. Take a minute out from the festivities to give a thought to those less fortunate. The many homeless in this country, many of whom have mental health issues. All the refugees around the world, through no fault of there own find themselves living in squalor and starving, and the Syrianns who have fled to lebenon and are freezing to death. There are many things wrong in this world and I dont think it will ever be any different. So on that note. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Just wanna wish all my wonderful, sexy and amusing fellow Vital Villans a very merry xmas!

Hope you all have a lovely day no matter what you do and who you are with. Enjoy and be merry.

Have fun!

xxxx

The Fear - 23/12/2013 21:14

sirdennis - 23/12/2013 10:46

Ooh our leader isn't going to be happy .

If cheese was mentioned it could tip him over the edge.

Lol... But it is now Christmas, so it is fine. November is not.

Cheese never is!!!

Happy festive doo dah to you all.

My Captain, my captain - hold the line sir!

Don't start back-peddling under the lash of all that Dickensian propaganda and mind-fu**ery, which according to his children he never actually believed himself.

There is still plenty of pleasure to be had from having your reasonable suspicions vindicated by being confirmed.

It helped me.

I have just received a very unpromising parcel from a blood relative who has never given a decent present in her life (vindicated) and I have already handed out the prize for the cheapest card to my oldest friend, which didn't even have the excuse of being ironic (vindicated).

Every selfish person I know is expecting gifts but have never bought one themselves ever, which is well within expectations (vindicated).

So in the state of grace of being proven right once again and the knowledge that Christmas is just a useful social fiction which is used as a reset to help co-operative behaviours continue into the next year, I decided to at least pay lip-service to the humbug.

The breakthrough came when I found that the best Christmas card I received was sent by my regular curry house (I suspect they are trying to encourage future custom?).

I think I kind of get it now.

So after some thought, I decided to adapt Sheldon Cooper's famous friendship algorythm.

I suggest you might try it, should things get desperate.

[youtube=k0xgjUhEG3U]

Good luck and Merry Christmas (tip - don't roll your eyes as you say it - they notice).

And it will all be over Thursday. :135: