Merry Christmas | Vital Football

Merry Christmas

Stevie_imp

Vital Football Legend
I’d like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you and your families are all well and let’s hope 2021 sees a better year for all of us. In the meantime, enjoy this day with loved ones. If you are alone then enjoy the peace and remember as an Imps you are never alone as there are thousands of us that you can spend time with once we get past this pandemic and crowds return to Sincil Bank. All the best

Steve

A very Merry Christmas and a safe healthy new year to one and all. Hopefully like me Father Impmas brought you loads of Impish pressies. 🎄🎄

Merry Christmas one and all, hope you all some LCFC related prezzies[/QUOTE
A very Merry Christmas and a safe healthy new year to one and all. Hopefully like me Father Impmas brought you loads of Impish pressies. 🎄🎄
An Imps pullover with 'The Imps' on the front, probably the only one in Norfolk ! Santa also left a note to say he hoped to parcel up three points for tomorrow.

Merry Christmas one and all, hope you all some LCFC related prezzies
Yes i was a good boy this year and did well. Lincoln City Black shower proof jacket, a framed print of Sincil Bank and an Imp keyring. Anybody else get anything club related?

A mug and a calendar, the calendar took a look of persuading as I moaned every month this year when they were nearly all ex Lincoln city players.

Last edited: