Merry Christmas! | Vital Football

Merry Christmas!

Will.NFFC

Vital Football Hero
Well gents, it’s been a superb year both on the pitch and in the wider world with so much change... but one thing that hasn’t changed is Vital Forest’s continued love and affection for one another.

The unity in the Covid and Brexit threads in particular demonstrate why this is the bestest forum around and why this family will always be unbreakable.

In all seriousness though, it’s been a tough one for everybody, but try and have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Well gents, it’s been a superb year both on the pitch and in the wider world with so much change... but one thing that hasn’t changed is Vital Forest’s continued love and affection for one another.

The unity in the Covid and Brexit threads in particular demonstrate why this is the bestest forum around and why this family will always be unbreakable.
/QUOTE] How did Split and Glass go down with them chap? Cracking chap! Have yourself a merry Xmas and a happy New year! Let's hope we keep in good health and Forest stay up.Bonjour chaps!

It's one of the great things about football, that so many people with so many different points of view on so many different subjects & from so many different backgrounds can unite in a common interest Nottingham Forest & long may it & this forum continue.
Merry Christmas one & all from the East Coast

I bloody well hope that all of you based in the UK have reminded your kids that under no circumstances will Santa be visiting this evening as it would be a serious breach of COVID lockdown rules.

best o health to y'all..
remember i had to move donkeys etc.? Had to drag them up lorry ramp for half an hour, few days later in excrutiating pain and have torn n stretched every muscle n sinue in my neck and shoulders. Laid up on a board for a week. dohh