Merry Christmas! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Merry Christmas!

Nice to see you are back. Boy do we need your light hearted humour after what we've had in the last year both on this board and countrywide.

Cheers 58 (and Nobby).

Sorry to let both this board and indeed the country down but I’d only popped in to pass on my season’s greetings.

Unfortunately now working from home I’m not disciplined enough to use the board without my work being negatively impacted so for the time being I’ll continue my self-imposed exile.

Happy New Year

Cheers 58 (and Nobby).

Sorry to let both this board and indeed the country down but I’d only popped in to pass on my season’s greetings.

Unfortunately now working from home I’m not disciplined enough to use the board without my work being negatively impacted so for the time being I’ll continue my self-imposed exile.

Happy New Year
Are you sure you didn't leave because you were fed up with the criticism of Dominic Cummings? 😉😁

Cheers 58 (and Nobby).

Happy New Year
Limit your use to after normal work hoirs (if there are normal hours). If you can't then you've given us another reason to want this pandemic to end.