Merry Christmas! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Merry Christmas!

Season's greetings and a much Happier New Year to one and all from minus 4 and snowy Moscow.
I can celebrate Christmas tomorrow but Elena has to work up to 31 December because Russian Christmas is 6/7 January and most are on holiday from New Year's Eve. But at least I get two Christmas Days.

Despite the awful Covid situation at least there is some footie. My first love are doing OK and the play offs are not out of the question and my other team CSKA are second to bloody Zenit.

Keep safe and well everyone and raise a glass to the toast "UTG"!
My very much better half came home from work and told me I forgot the CSKA toast so unless diplomatic relations are ruined for the festive season, in conjunction with UTG I offer up "davay TSSKA"

Can only echo the sentiments on here. And hopefully this thread won’t deteriorate into “B word” division as others sometimes do.

It’s gonna be a different one for sure this year, although with the wife and girls of 13 and 8 in my house there is excitement aplenty throughout. Spare a Thought for those alone tomorrow. Skype, FaceTime, zoom etc are an absolute godsend these days.

All the best to all.

UTG