Merry Christmas to all on VMC | Vital Football

Merry Christmas to all on VMC

Skoorb

Alert Team
Wishing everyone on VMC the happiest Christmas possible hopefully shared with family at least and a safe and healthy 2022. This time of year is one where we especially remember those who are no longer with us and any who are experiencing tough moments at this time. It is a time to remember to be kind to one another for we never know what burdens others may be carrying.

You are all a much treasured part of my life and a ray of sunshine when the days are dark. Being able to join with everyone in our shared support and love of our club is a great boost and I am especially thankful for everyone’s willingness to forgive my periodic rants :rant: which are often a result of other strains in life. :sorry:

I would like to offer special thanks to Buzz :clap:for his sterling work in preparing the MDTs & PMTs and Colin:clap: for his wonderful work on the Post Match Threads. To Bama for his work as the VMC rep in the former colonies :clap: and to jk for flying the flag Down Under :clap: (let’s not mention the cricket :slap:) and to Rising :clap: for sticking with us boys. To our associate member Neverstops:clap: it is great to see you on here and we wish Notts County all the very best for the remainder of the season. To anyone else I haven’t mentioned - thank you for your participation and contribution.

A particular mention for KippaxBlue :bow: who unfortunately is no longer able to join us but who continues to post his thoughts on his own website. If you haven’t checked it out already I encourage you to do so and not just the City pages and photographs. He has documented a life of work and travel that is a tonic and a tribute to a well lived life. Legend.
Most of all a thanks to each and every one who participates on our forum. :bow:

We are a small but beautifully formed band whose common love of Manchester City F.C. speaks volumes for who we are. All supporters think their club is special but I believe that we all feel deep in our hearts and souls that MCFC is up there with the very best and it represents so much of who we are as people. It is not perfect - no one is - but it always strives to be better and it is a privilege to support it in your company. :hug:

Merry Christmas 🎄

Wishing everyone on VMC the happiest Christmas possible hopefully shared with family at least and a safe and healthy 2022. This time of year is one where we especially remember those who are no longer with us and any who are experiencing tough moments at this time. It is a time to remember to be kind to one another for we never know what burdens others may be carrying.

You are all a much treasured part of my life and a ray of sunshine when the days are dark. Being able to join with everyone in our shared support and love of our club is a great boost and I am especially thankful for everyone’s willingness to forgive my periodic rants :rant: which are often a result of other strains in life. :sorry:

I would like to offer special thanks to Buzz :clap:for his sterling work in preparing the MDTs & PMTs and Colin:clap: for his wonderful work on the Post Match Threads. To Bama for his work as the VMC rep in the former colonies :clap: and to jk for flying the flag Down Under :clap: (let’s not mention the cricket :slap:) and to Rising :clap: for sticking with us boys. To our associate member Neverstops:clap: it is great to see you on here and we wish Notts County all the very best for the remainder of the season. To anyone else I haven’t mentioned - thank you for your participation and contribution.

A particular mention for KippaxBlue :bow: who unfortunately is no longer able to join us but who continues to post his thoughts on his own website. If you haven’t checked it out already I encourage you to do so and not just the City pages and photographs. He has documented a life of work and travel that is a tonic and a tribute to a well lived life. Legend.
Most of all a thanks to each and every one who participates on our forum. :bow:

We are a small but beautifully formed band whose common love of Manchester City F.C. speaks volumes for who we are. All supporters think their club is special but I believe that we all feel deep in our hearts and souls that MCFC is up there with the very best and it represents so much of who we are as people. It is not perfect - no one is - but it always strives to be better and it is a privilege to support it in your company. :hug:

Merry Christmas 🎄
:party:

Thank you Skoorb for those kind words, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, enjoy yourselves but stay safe in these uncertain times.
VMC would be nothing without the contributions of our small band which I might add cover s the whole world we are truly an international set of City fans.
Special thanks to Colin is the King for his discovery of the Alternative Commentary which makes us laugh and for his unstinting productions in the Post Match Threads which can be difficult at times especially when we lose, happily these days they are not as often as they used to be.
To Rising & Bama for the banter in the matchday threads and their contributions to all the threads, To JK for his enthusiasm which he brings to VMC and his dedication on occasions to stay up late or get up early to watch the live matches (Yes Skoorb we won't mention the Cricket) .
To Neverstops, Kenny and Bluedub, Merry Christmas!

Finally to Skoob & Rising who I know do more than just contribute to VMC and I thank them for their advice and guidance when needed.

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

So you rest your best two bowlers for the first test, thinking rain would make it a draw and lose, you pick a keeper who can bat, but can't keep, plus you drop your fastest bowler for the second test and play and keep Woakes. Stokes should bat 6 not 5 and pick no spinner, apart from Root66. You also bowl far too short trying to ensure Australia score slowly.
Looking like a whitewash at the mo, and we all want to see a contest, much better selections are needed, and much more net practice required.

Merry Christmas one and all!

This is the first page I go to each morning when I fire up the laptop, and it's a source of endless pleasure discussing our giant of a football club.
We maybe small in number, but we are quality, but I have the added bonus of attending games, which, so far, is always something to look forward to.
Thank you for all the contributions made, big and small, and an early heads up here - as it stands, I'll be away for late Xmas Eve/Xmas Day, and then travelling direct to the Etihad for Boxing Day.
Up the Blues!!

All the best for the New Year to all who post on here,it's been a crap 2021 but hopefully the worst is behind us,see you all in The Prem within ten years ..erm possibly :party:

All the best for the New Year to all who post on here,it's been a crap 2021 but hopefully the worst is behind us,see you all in The Prem within ten years ..erm possibly :party:
Where have you been, you bugger??!! 🤣
A very Happy New Year to you too and good luck Notts County when you finally get to play us. :giggle: 👍

Where have you been, you bugger??!! 🤣
A very Happy New Year to you too and good luck Notts County when you finally get to play us. :giggle: 👍

I can't be seen hobnobbing with football royalty Rising,I've got my image to keep up, :rotfl:

It's nice to see you all still posting together,a good dedicated set of fans and friends :clap: