Merry Christmas and a Happy New New Year | Vital Football

Merry Christmas and a Happy New New Year

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
I hope everyone is ready for Christmas, your tree is up and all the presents are wrapped, Christmas is a time for the family and friends to gather round, a time to remember all our loved ones who are no longer with us, a time of forgiveness, a time for reflection.

please remember if you are going out please leave the car on the drive or if you are the driver then please drink sodas and keep death off the road, there should be no sadness at this time of year, stay safe and enjoy yourselves.

To all Vital Manchester City members and all City fans throughout the world wherever you may be, have a very Merry Christmas.Bday

Thank you Buzz - very sound advice indeed. A big thanks to everyone who makes thus little community tick over, for the humour and togetherness that makes VMC an oasis of sky blue sanity in a dizzying world beset with worries.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and a peaceful and healthy 2019. A time for reflection and kindness, for remembering those who are no longer with us. Best wishes to one and all.

:santa:

Merry Christmas to all of the City fans on here and you will all be pleased to know that my New Years resolution will be to stop moaning on here about the rich v poor in football......but I can't promise that it will last :rotfl:

All the best for the New Year to you and your families :thumbup:

Thank you CP and we all wish you the very best for Christmas and hope that the new year brings some good changes in Notts County's fortunes.

The older fans of City can remember those times when they wished that some sugar daddy would buy their Club, I suppose even more when you have Just Outside Manchester United down the Road we oldies still have to pinch ourselves and cannot believe we have come this far that people actually like to watch us play and hopefully will never become as arrogant as the fans from Stretford, I know I will not as I remember those dark days before becoming the noisy neighbours. Santa was good to us in 2008

You lot are a good set of lads (and Rising) and to say that I usually come on here to complain I'm amazed that I haven't been booted off the forum yet and when you do respond it's always in a fair and well mannered manner,like I said before have a great Christmas and all the best for the New Year to all of you :clap:

You lot are a good set of lads (and Rising) and to say that I usually come on here to complain I'm amazed that I haven't been booted off the forum yet and when you do respond it's always in a fair and well mannered manner,like I said before have a great Christmas and all the best for the New Year to all of you :clap:
You are good people, Coco, unlike the Dipper who used to reside here. Merry Christmas, mate.

Just in case you pop in now and then mr :hmmm: it’s about time you came back from that cold “Auld Reekie” and entertained us with your musings.
Merry Xmas to you and yours CZ
Slainte old mate. :cheers:

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to everyone here (yes, even those of you who I'm forever pissing off - you know who you are!) - upwards and onwards into the New Year. As Colin says 2018 wasn't too shabby and maybe 2019 will be better! Who knows...