Merry Christmas & All The Very Best For 2020!!! | Vital Football

Merry Christmas & All The Very Best For 2020!!!

Our Kids Dad

Alert Team
Staff member
Good morning all,

I would just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas & hope that 2020 brings good health, happiness and hopefully, a successful Nottingham Forest.

Probably like a few others, I'm at work until lunch time, then I've got to get the wife's presents wrapped, dash around delivering some to family - then off to fill up the car so that I can get to Hull nice & early on Boxing Day.

The quicker that I can get the above done, the quicker that I can get to the local hostelry to get into the Christmas Spirit!!
:guiness::santa::cheers::party::guiness:

Come On You Reds!!

Cheers

OKD

Just sent the last email. xmas has begun! have to refine santa story for our 8 year old. getting more challenging but reckon we can pull off one more year of belief.

Win on boxing day and I can actually get involved in the celebrations.

another loss and its bah humbug.

have decided that a draw will technically mean a win given our recent form and that will also allow me to participate. if we lose then im going to drink in commiseration. cool xmas rules established.

happy christmas and lets hope new year starts off better than this one has ended!

COYR

24/7/365 job for me but still getting into the party spirit.

I have a few invoices to sort then its off to do the rounds and do my Santa bit.

Will's just messaged me about the TRIPLE M fuddle, sadly I won't be able to make it.

Merry Christmas one and all. I think Vital has now evolved to the point where I can safely say we are all the bestest mates in the whole wide world that have never met.

I have a few invoices to sort then its off to do the rounds and do my Santa bit.

Will's just messaged me about the TRIPLE M fuddle, sadly I won't be able to make it.

Merry Christmas one and all. I think Vital has now evolved to the point where I can safely say we are all the bestest mates in the whole wide world that have never met.
You could have said earlier chap I have just made the battered mince pies and the FisH cake stuffing balls for the starters chap.

what about the fiddle chap - starts later goes on through to Xmas day?