Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year | Page 2 | Vital Football

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Merry Christmas every one. Think it wii be the first Christmas. In about 50 years. I won’t have bought anything. Wigan Athlectic. Related Grandkids didn’t want any thing. Sad. But a lot of younger fans will lose interest in football. After this year.
Should have got them something anyway, they have no choice mate we need everyone we can get going forward!

Merry Christmas to all. Tomorrow let's forget about this car crash of a football year and enjoy the day.

Fairly. If all were going well, I think he'd get bored, and leave while the going was good. However, it's not, and probably won't be ..... so, he might get want out himself before he's pushed, or rather, he might not get the chance, as he'll be "encouraged" to go finish off his garden bridge.

Gove will play Brutus.

Are you auditioning for the new "Nostradamus" role with this post.

For one day, I've decided I don't care about Brexit, the pandemic, or anything else. I'm going to enjoy Christmas Day, and I hope all my family, friends and fellow Latics fans do the same. Let's make the best of it and have a great day, soundly in the hope that 2021 will be a much better year than 2020 was.